Chapter 41

No one expected that something like this would happen suddenly. When Director Guan Shan heard this, he simply stopped taking a rest and shouted to start work.

The weird atmosphere was broken up like this.

Tang Mo didn't look out of place as she sat on the chair, and her mood wasn't even as high as that of the assistant standing beside her.

However, the man sitting opposite her stood up with some shamelessness and said: "Since we have to start work, we won't disturb you and let's go first."

After saying that, he took the woman who was shouting and left.

Lin Xun didn't keep looking over there. It would be embarrassing for anyone who encountered this kind of thing. Even if they were curious, everyone pretended not to care.

Zhang An sighed and suddenly remembered something: "Oh, by the way, I bought you some snacks when I came back, Dragon Beard Candies."

Then he took out two boxes of white dragon beard candies from his bag: "It's okay, sweet mouth."

"Did you learn this during training?" Zhang An didn't understand this before.

"That's right, and I've discovered it a long time ago. You see, they all have something to eat and drink when they finish work. We can't do anything special. If there is anything else you like, I'll place an order online later."

Lin Xun couldn't laugh or cry when he heard this: "No need to prepare anything special, I don't particularly like snacks."

"Then let's buy some small cakes and biscuits. It will help satisfy your hunger."

Although Lin Xun is not very busy filming now, what if he becomes famous in the future?

Just like what the assistant teacher said during the training, when you are not popular, you must make plans for becoming popular. You cannot let yourself go just because you are not popular.

In Zhang An's opinion, these little things count.

Seeing that Zhang An looked uneasy unless he bought something, Lin Xun nodded: "You can buy it as long as you like. I will reimburse you the amount later."

"Okay." Zhang An chuckled, "How is Xiong Ni? I still want to visit him tonight!"

"It's much better. I think we can resume work in a while."

"That's good." Zhang An breathed a sigh of relief. After all, they were classmates in the same school, and they had been together for so long, so he was quite worried about something happening to Xiong Ni.

While they were chatting, Director Guan Shan called out Lin Xun's name.

Lin Xun stood up and walked over, just in time to see Assistant Tang Mo finish talking to Director Guan Shan, and when he came back and passed by him, he smiled at him.

Lin Xun looked back at Tang Mo and his assistant leaving, knowing that Tang Mo might need to adjust because of what happened just now.

Sure enough, when Lin Xun walked over, director Guan Shan said: "I'll shoot you first, Tang Mo has something to do."

In this scene, Linghu's temperament completely changed after seeing Master Daoyan's true appearance.

He didn't know why Daoyan looked exactly like the person in his dream, but he knew that the two must be connected.

Otherwise, why would Daoyan keep covering his eyes and appearance with mist in front of him.

Linghu intuitively knew that Daoyan knew everything.