Chapter 109

As soon as Lin Xun's marriage news came out, it immediately aroused enthusiastic cheers from the audience in the live broadcast room.

"Ahhhhh, the wedding is finally here!"

"It's not in vain that I've been waiting for so long, it's finally coming to fruition!!"

...

Because of Lin Xun's words, the ratings of "Adventure Donuts" reached a new high, which can be said to be a perfect ending in the true sense.

After the show, Lin Xun called Xiong Ni: "Don't you want to eat meat? I know a good restaurant. Let's go eat together later."

Although the program team prepared meals for them in the end, they only ate symbolically during the recording process and were not full at all.

As soon as Xiong Ni heard that there was meat to eat, he immediately said happily: "Okay, you know that Lin Xiazhi and I went out to play, but the food was not to our liking. I am even more greedy for meat."

Lin Xiazhi smiled and echoed: "Take the little bear to eat meat quickly, haha."

When the four of them came out of the house, Gu Huaiye turned around and said, "Are you driving?"

Lin Xiazhi nodded: "It's open, we will follow you."

The four of them got into their respective cars.

Lin Xun got into the passenger seat and fastened his seat belt: "Let's go to the same place."

When they arrived at the barbecue restaurant, Xiong Ni got off the car and ran to Lin Xun: "This restaurant looks good, how did you find it?"

"I chose this restaurant by accident. I ate there once and thought it was pretty good." Lin Xun and Xiong Ni went in together. On the way, Xiong Ni mentioned the wedding, and Lin Xun said with a smile, "The dress and everything are already prepared. What's left is If someone can help me with the next thing, I will be responsible for attending when the time comes."

Xiong Ni looked at the smile on his face: "I will go to your wedding to learn from it. When Lin Xiazhi and I do it, at least we will have something to learn from."

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye often come to this restaurant to eat. The clerk who is responsible for receiving them already knows each other and leads the group into their usual private room with a smile.

The barbecue is all ready and ready to be served.

Seeing this, Xiong Ni couldn't help but said: "Axun, this is great for you. When did you order it?"

Xiong Ni sat down and was about to eat, but Lin Xiazhi stopped him: "Go and wash your hands."

Xiong Ni wailed and got up and ran to wash his hands.

Lin Xun put the jacket he took off aside: "I ordered it just after the recording. I'm afraid you can't wait. Come and try it. Their rice wine tastes particularly good with pineapple juice."

Xiong Ni washed his hands and ran back and sat down on the mat: "Axun, you're welcome if I don't drink. I've been craving this for a long time."

As he spoke, he stuffed a large piece of meat into his mouth, which instantly smelled delicious.

The happiness index keeps rising.

"Why are you so polite to me? Brother Lin, you can eat it yourself."

Lin Xiazhi nodded: "Don't worry, I won't be polite to you either."

After a barbecue, the four of them were very satisfied. When they left, Lin Xun and Xiong Ni made an appointment for their next meeting.