Chapter 46

The moment he heard Gu Huaiye say his surname was Gu, he had already successfully dug out a large villa with a sea view.

He quickly ran over and grabbed the box from the courier guy: "My surname is Lin, and this is my courier."

"Are you Lin Juju?"

Lin Xun now really wishes he could go back a few hours and strangle the person with this name to death!

Being stared at by two pairs of eyes at the same time, Lin Xun nodded casually, then quickly signed his name, tore it off and stuffed it into the courier boy's hand.

He reached back and grabbed Gu Huaiye's arm and pulled him inside.

Looking at the young man's red ears, Gu Huaiye smiled in his eyes: "Ahem, is Juju your nickname?"

Lin Xun, who was walking in front, almost fell down. Oh my God, Ju Ju is his nickname. Who would use Ju Ju as his nickname?

"No, don't talk to me now!" Lin Xun pulled him home without looking back. Gu Huaiye nodded indulgently and said, "Okay."

Back in the room, Lin Xun put the express delivery in his arms on the table, stretched out his hand to rub his hot cheeks, and glanced at the man changing clothes out of the corner of his eye.

Thinking of the scene outside the yard where the courier boy asked the man his name, Lin Xun covered his face, ahhhhhh, crazy!

When Gu Huaiye came back after changing his clothes, he saw the little Omega sitting on the chair and his face turned even redder.

His eyes fell on the express delivery in front of him: "Why don't you let me know what you bought?"

Watching Gu Huaiye come over, Lin Xun subconsciously reached out and hugged the box: "I can't let you know for the time being, so just pretend you didn't see it today, okay?"

Lin Xun's face was red, and his dark eyes were moist.

Being coquettishly acted upon by the young man, Gu Huaiye chuckled and reached out to pinch his cheek: "Okay."

So as expected, Lin Xun didn't ask any more about what was in the express box.

Even so, Lin Xun didn't think about where it would be safest to hide this thing.

When Gu Huaiye went to take a shower, Lin Xun quickly opened the package and looked at the palm-sized comic book inside. Lin Xun looked around and finally decided to hide it in his computer bag for the time being.

When Gu Huaiye came out, Lin Xun had packed everything and acted as if nothing had happened.

"Did the filming go well today?"

Hearing Gu Huaiye ask about this matter, Lin Xun stood up and came to his side: "I just wanted to tell you about this matter..."

After telling Gu Huaiye what he had said to Shen Fang today, he couldn't help but look at him: "So what do you think?"

Seeing the expectation in the young man's eyes, Gu Huaiye smiled and touched his head: "E+ doesn't look promising at the moment, but as an old brand, it has survived in the market for 80 years, and its ability to bear such risks is definitely High, so I think it's worth trying."

After hearing what Gu Huaiye said, the smile in Lin Xun's eyes became even stronger.

"Originally, I thought there was nothing wrong with their products, but their sales and promotions were lagging behind the market. But as long as they were willing to make changes, they could still develop, so I wanted to invest."