Chapter 33

When Lin Xun and Xiong Ni returned to the hotel in the evening, they saw the media waiting outside the hotel.

Xiong Ni was stunned for a moment: "Does anyone here have interviews today?"

Lin Xun shook his head: "I don't know, probably."

I glanced at the logo on the other party's microphone: Weekly Entertainment.

The media reporters who came in with them noticed the two of them and subconsciously took another look. When they saw Lin Xun, the reporter holding the microphone was obviously stunned.

Apparently he recognized him as Lin Xun, who became popular on W-blog two days ago.

Just as I was about to step forward to say hello and leave an impression on each other, and maybe schedule an interview someday, I heard the cameraman in front of me turn around and shout: "Hurry up, Sister Hong has already waited any longer."

Hearing this, he had no choice but to stop thinking about going up to say hello and hurriedly followed the camera.

Watching them leave, Xiong Ni said with a speechless face: "Is it rude that they want to interview you?"

Hearing the word "rude", Lin Xun laughed and said, "Doesn't she no longer deserve a name here?"

"You said that our crew, Sister Tang and Brother Lin, are both good. If you leave these two people alone without interviewing someone like this, what are these entertainment reporters doing?"

"Probably the topic of pictures."

People like Zhao Yanhong should be very good at marketing topics.

Isn't this just what the gossip media likes the most?

Zhao Yanhong, who was sitting in the room at this time, had not had time to change her costume. When she saw reporters and cameras coming in, she smiled and waved: "Hi, everyone!"

She has a gentle voice and a decent smile. Judging from her face, she is simply a gentle, dignified and majestic woman.

If photographers and reporters hadn't come over and been urged three times along the way, I almost wouldn't have believed it.

"Sister Hong, is it okay to do the interview now?"

Zhao Yanhong combed her hair: "Of course, if you have anything you want to ask, just ask, I'm easy to talk to."

The reporter pulled up a chair and sat down, smiling and saying: "Sister Hong, I heard that today is your first day in the team. Are you getting used to it?"

"Is there anything I don't feel comfortable with? I haven't done enough filming. But this is indeed my first time working with Director Guan. I'm a little nervous, but it's still a near miss. Maybe Director Guan saw me on my first day on the set. , I don't want to put too much pressure on me. Anyway, I am very happy today."

After Zhao Yanhong finished speaking, she waved to the camera as if their interview was live.

"So, Sister Hong, what do you think of the cast and crew? Is there any junior who particularly stands out to you?"

"Yes, of course there is, how come there isn't?" Zhao Yanhong smiled at this. The reporter thought she was going to praise a newcomer, and quickly handed the microphone forward in anticipation.

"Although today is the first day I joined the group, I did encounter some things. Maybe it's because I don't understand young people nowadays. Young people nowadays may not like to deal with seniors like us. You can also see that my costume is very thick and very thick. It's very inconvenient to walk. Today I asked the two children on the set to help lift the skirt, but they just said they were unavailable and left. Now that the child is really in trouble, I'm too embarrassed to say anything and won't help. Just don't help."