Chapter 15

The boy who had just hugged Lin Yan came over when he saw this. When his eyes fell on Lin Xun, his eyes reflected the surprise that could not be concealed.

He put his hand on Lin Yan's shoulder again, but stared at Lin Xun: "Who is Lin Yan? Why don't you introduce him to us?"

Several boys who were following them also gathered around and said with a smile: "Yes, who is this? Let me introduce you to them."

As soon as Xiong Ni saw these people surrounding him, he cautiously pulled on Lin Xun's sleeve, wondering how Lin Yan could get in with these gangsters.

The smile on Lin Yan's lips did not fall. It was obvious that because of the presence of these people, he was particularly confident.

"This is the white-eyed wolf brother I told you about."

Frivolous laughter came from the side. It was obvious that these people often did such idle things: "Lin Yan, your brother is pretty good-looking, much better-looking than you!"

Lin Xun glanced at the other party coldly, and then turned his eyes to Lin Yan. It was probably the other party's words that poked Lin Yan's heart, causing the smile on his face to freeze for a moment.

"I'm good-looking because I follow my mother." Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips and said with contempt in his eyes, "He didn't tell you that he is not my brother at all, that's why the two of us look nothing alike. "

Perhaps what he said was so confident that these people didn't react for a moment.

It was just a casual joke at first, but after hearing Lin Xun's words, the onlookers instinctively looked back and forth between the two people's faces. Indeed, the more they looked at them, the more they felt that they had no similarities at all.

"Lin Yan, are you really not your parents' biological child?"

Hearing someone ask this, Lin Xun really laughed to death. As the saying goes, you are not afraid of opponents who are like gods, but you are afraid of teammates who are like pigs.

"What nonsense are you talking about? He and I have the same father and mother, how can we be similar!" Lin Yan yelled at the man and turned to glare at Lin Xun, "Don't sow discord here!"

Lin Xun blinked innocently: "I'm just stating the facts. Even if we are of the same father and mother, you and I should always have similarities, but let them see if we two have it. Besides, you don't know, he Same age as me."

The words "same age plus half-mother", these unlearned gangsters present knew what this meant.

"Fuck, your mother is a mistress!"

"What a mistress, don't listen to his nonsense." Lin Yan was really anxious now. He used to rely on his wealthy background to use these people to do things for him.

"I thought it was so noble, but it turned out to be the child of a mistress." These people didn't buy his account. Although they were a bit messy and their family conditions were average, their mother and father were both upright and upright.

Feeling that the people who were holding him looked at him in a different way, Lin Yan's eyes turned red with anger: "What's so good about you saying that about me? My mother is a mistress, and your father is not a good person either!"

Lin Xun was helpless: "That's your dad. You forgot, I am no longer a member of the Lin family. I signed the agreement in black and white. Do you want to ask the uncles and aunts at the police station? They can all testify."

Lin Yan seemed to have grasped the key point: "I almost forgot, it was dad who didn't want you!"

Lin Xun gave him a funny look. He didn't understand whether Lin Yan was so stupid because of nature or nurture.