Chapter 49

Lin Xun listened to the sounds coming from outside, carefully put the diary in his hand back to its original place, and then walked to the door.

Cai Qing's footsteps gradually came closer, and then Xiaobai called out again, as if to remind Lin Xun to be careful.

"Xiao Bai, why are you here by yourself? Lin Xun put you here like this. How about I carry you to find him? Hey, Xiao Bai, don't run away!"

The footsteps outside the door became hurried, and it was obviously Xiaobai who had lured Cai Qing away.

Lin Xun took the opportunity to come out of Cai Qing's room, quickly closed the door and called out: "Xiaobai, where are you?"

The cold voice echoed in the empty corridor, looking eerie.

"Ah ah ah, look at the lights on the ceiling. Is it foggy? Why is this place suddenly so scary?"

"Lin Xun is so brave. Isn't he afraid of standing here alone?"

"I was scared to death when Lin Xun was in the room just now. I can't stand this kind of plot. Every time I watch this kind of plot in a TV series, I scare myself to death!"

"Ah ah ah, why is it so dark? It scared me!"

...

Just as the barrage was being discussed intensely, the originally gloomy white lights suddenly went out, and the corridor was instantly plunged into darkness.

Lin Xun, who was looking for Xiao Bai, stopped and leaned against the wall. The sudden situation also shocked him.

Then his arms felt warm, and Lin Xun subconsciously hugged the lost Xiaobai and gently pinched its ears: "Where have you been? Are you injured?"

Lin Xun said this and wanted to check Xiaobai's condition, but his hand suddenly touched something cold, and then the thing fell on his palm, which was a key.

With his heart skipping a beat, Xiaobai gently cupped his hand, then climbed onto his shoulder and pressed his face against his, as if to comfort him not to worry.

Lin Xun didn't have time to think about where Xiaobai found the key, so he put it away for now.

"Is there anyone there? It's so dark in here. I'm scared..." Cai Qing's crying voice came from the stairs.

But because the surroundings were pitch black with no light coming through, it was impossible to accurately identify his location.

At this time, a voice came from downstairs: "Lin Xun, Cai Qing, are you okay?"

Due to the distance, the sound wasn't very clear when it came through, but it was enough to let them know that everyone was fine.

"I'm on the second floor. Can any of you come up and help me? Woohoo..."

Cai Qing suddenly shouted, as if he was really frightened.

Just when Lin Xun was about to speak to comfort him, a dim yellow light suddenly lit up in the dark corridor. Although it was still not very bright, it was enough to see things. Because of this, Lin Xun could clearly see the huge red monster that appeared at the end of the corridor. people.

These monsters are wrapped in red roller sleeves. There is a slit on the roller, and hooks poke out from inside from time to time.

No need to think about it, this must be a level set by the program team. Sure enough, the butler's reminder to them not to wander around at night was not just words.

Lin Xun didn't want to test what the hook was for, so Lin Xun quickly ran to Cai Qing: "Quickly, don't sit here, go back to your room, go back to your own room!"