Chapter 82

When Gu Huaiye came out of the shower, Lin Xun handed him the phone to look at.

The man lowered his eyes and looked at him, raising his eyebrows with suspicion in his eyes: "What?"

"Take a look!" Lin Xun moved the phone forward again, and Gu Huaiye reached out to take it, looking at the Omega with white hair and white suit holding colorful balloons, who looked like an angel descending to earth, and finally printed the Onlylove logo. At this time, Gu Huaiye understood what Lin Xun wanted him to see.

However, before he could speak, Lin Xun put his arms around his neck and kissed him: "Is it time to show everyone the new ring, um, Mr. Gu?"

"Call Mr. Gu?"

"Call me husband!" Lin Xun smiled and touched his nose affectionately.

Gu Huaiye allowed Lin Xun to grab his hand and take a photo of the 'Never Leave'.

Looking at the hands holding each other in the camera, Gu Huaiye's eyes were full of smiles.

Lin Xun edited it and posted it on the W blog, and added the boyfriend who didn't have a surname——

Lin Xun V: Let me update everyone on the ring ~ @无名的boyfriend "picture.jpg"

"Look what I found. Ah Xun has been diligent in posting recently. I commend you!"

"The fingers are intertwined. It's so sweet. The shape of this ring is so special. I feel like the two of us can complement each other!"

"Sisters, please open your eyes, okay? This ring is from onlylove's 'Never Leave'. I won't go into details about the purchase rules. It's the same as before without 'You Are My Only Love', but this ring only It is used for proposing, it is definitely a wedding ring, but when you buy it, you are asked to ensure that it will be used until marriage. If you are not married, you are not eligible to buy it, ahhhhh!"

"When you said that, I went to the official website to take a look, ahhhh, it's really like this!"

"The price is also quite good, 52 million. The buyer's name is Lin Xun. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if these two people do anything now. This is the ceiling for showing affection, right?"

"The first one is 'Forever' and this one is 'I love you'. I'm so good at CP!"

...

Lin Xun's news was once again on the hot search list, and along with Onlylove's new product GG, it became the most talked about thing tonight.

Onlylove has also become a hot word among couples.

The sales volume is so many times better than before.

OnlyLove headquarters called specifically to renew Lin Xun's contract.

The original one-year contract turned into ten years in the blink of an eye, and they gave a promise that if Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye can stay together until old age, Lin Xun will become onlylove's lifelong ambassador.

It can be said that this is a mutually beneficial thing.

When Wei An went to sign the contract on behalf of Lin Xun, the director of the other party said with a smile: "I don't know when Mr. Lin Xun and Mr. Gu Huaiye will hold their wedding. We at Onlylove are willing to provide wedding plans. Could you please ask the two gentlemen for their opinions? , Mr. Wei An?"

"Of course, my pleasure."

After leaving onlylove headquarters, Wei An relayed the news to Lin Xun.

Lin Xun laughed on the phone: "They even paid attention to my wedding, but this advantage is not in vain. I will contact them when the time comes."