Chapter 79

After they separated, Lin Xun took Monkey and went directly to the freezer.

Monkey followed behind like a little daughter-in-law: "Where are you going, Ah Xun, do you feel cold?"

"It must be cold here. How can you keep it fresh if it's not cold?"

"What's keeping it fresh?" Monkey repeated in confusion, looking around with vigilant eyes.

Lin Xun laughed and didn't explain much. He is a more realistic person. He knew very well that these were arranged for the effect of the show, so he was not afraid.

When he came to the freezer, before Lin Xun could speak, Monkey said: "There is a number on it, 233 is here!"

Lin Xun looked in the direction Monkey pointed, and sure enough he saw 233 in the lower right corner.

"Open it." Lin Xun said directly. Monkey subconsciously took a step back: "Shall I do it?"

"Hahaha, Monkey is scared hahaha!"

"Speaking of which, why is Lin Xun so brave? He's so strong that he doesn't look like an Omega at all!"

"Actually, if you think about it carefully, it was all arranged by the program team. What's so scary about it?"

"I was speechless as I said before, but when I watched the movie, I knew it was fake, but I was still scared!"

...

Lin Xun didn't let Monkey open it, but opened the freezer himself. As the freezer popped out, he saw a black bag wrapped inside.

Monkey stood behind Lin Xun, but because Lin Xun was not as tall as him, he couldn't block anything: "Do you want to open the bag?"

The movement on their side attracted Shen Tang and two other people.

Three people came over: "Did you find it?"

Monkey nodded: "Well, I just don't know what's in this bag."

Liu Jiajia hid behind Chen Haoning: "I don't want to see it."

Shen Tang stretched out his hand: "I'll open it."

Monkey covered his eyes: "The program team begs you to be a human being."

Following his words, Shen Tang opened the bag with a bang and saw that it was full of money.

A bag full of money.

Liu Jiajia and Monkey, who were hiding aside and not daring to look, did not hear the sound. They carefully opened their eyes and saw that the three people guarding the refrigerator were silent and looked a little surprised.

Until he saw the money in the bag, Monkey subconsciously said: "...so much money?"

"So Dr. Zhao hid all the money here?" Liu Jiajia said in disbelief, and then thought of something, "Hiding it here is a good choice."

After all, so much money is openly deposited in the bank, isn't it possible to catch it accurately?

It's safe to hide here.

Lin Xun turned around and said, "Open the others and take a look."

Chen Tang understood what Lin Xun meant, and then opened the freezer behind him. There was also a bag inside. When he opened the bag, it was filled with money.

At the same time, Lin Xun was in the same situation.

"It seems that everything hidden here is money." Who would have thought that what is stored in the cold storage of the morgue is not corpses, but money!