Chapter 37

After picking up Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi, the three returned to the hotel together.

In order to help Xiong Ni recover, Chen Hongwei changed their rooms together in advance.

Director Guan Shan originally wanted to come over to visit Xiong Ni, but because Xiong Ni's current situation was unstable, he had no choice but to give up.

Fortunately, Xiong Ni doesn't have many roles, so even if it's delayed for a month, there won't be any problem.

Lin Xun went to the room with them and waited for Xiong Ni to settle down before leaving.

Even if he didn't come back to the hotel for three days, someone would still clean it. After Lin Xun swiped his card and entered the house, looking at his and Gu Huaiye's things, he felt as if they had returned to their own home from their husband's house.

Lin Xun felt that his illness was probably not cured yet.

I started thinking wildly again.

He found a change of clothes and went to the bathroom. When he came out and picked up his cell phone, he saw someone sending him a message.

The moment he clicked on it, looking at the half-animal form picture he had drawn for Gu Huaiye, Lin Xun's chest began to beat again. Gu Huaiye didn't know when he replaced the picture.

The other party left a message asking him: "Have you returned to the hotel?"

Even though the person was not in front of him, Lin Xun still felt his fingertips tremble: "I'm back, I just came back."

Gu Huaiye seemed to have been waiting for his message. He replied shortly after he sent it: "That's good."

The conversation between the two was obviously normal, but Lin Xun's cheeks turned red.

For those who don't know Gu Huaiye's avatar, they must think he is a cute cartoon character.

But when he thought that this was drawn by him, he had teased Gu Huaiye for this picture, and now the situation has changed, ahhhhh, Lin Xun felt that he was not good again!

He threw himself on the bed, embarrassed to look at his phone, but wanted to look at it. He turned his head and glanced at the picture he clicked on. The man on it had white ears on his head and a tail curled behind him. He was obviously wearing a suit with a strong sense of abstinence. It's a three-piece set, but it's so damn cute.

Reminiscent of the scene in this room not long ago where Gu Huaiye held him like this and exposed her tail for him to touch.

Lin Xun blushed and couldn't help laughing. He stretched out his hand to pull the pillow over and rubbed it with his head. Well, there was still a smell of the sun.

Lin Xun went back to the crew hotel, and Gu Huaiye went back directly after get off work in the evening.

Today, because of his new profile picture, Mu Li started another group and gathered other people in the group to come out and see his profile picture.

Gu Huaiye took one look at the message and immediately left the group chat.

He doesn't communicate with these bachelors, and only treats them as if they can't eat grapes.

Just jealous.

Jealous people are the scariest people!

But on the way back to the hotel, I received a call from Si Xian: "Sorry, I was so busy today that I just got off the operating table. What, are you feeling uncomfortable or grandpa?"