Chapter 83

There was a scene where Xiong Ni burst into tears. After filming, Xiong Ni was immersed in that emotion and could not calm down for a long time.

Lin Xiazhi took him aside and coaxed him. Lin Xun sat next to Guan Xiao and drank the lemonade handed to him by his assistant: "So why did you choose this section in particular?"

Guan Xiao put a red tick on the script: "Do you think I can find any scenes in this script that are not cruel?"

This was the only one that was relatively artistic, and I cried like this.

Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "Thank you for your hard work."

I took great pains to choose such a fragment.

After Xiong Ni finished filming this scene, he had basically completed half of the plot.

However, Lin Xun still has many scenes that he has not filmed yet.

I don't know what Lin Xiazhi and Xiong Ni said. When Xiong Ni came back, his mood had stabilized, and he noticed the look in his eyes and Guan Xiao's, and smiled sheepishly.

Lin Xiazhi said at this time: "I still have something to do, so I will leave today. I will treat everyone to dinner another day."

Xiong Ni looked at him: "I'll give it to you."

Lin Xiazhi patted him on the shoulder: "No, my agent is outside, please call."

Watching Lin Xiazhi leave, Xiong Ni sat next to him embarrassedly.

Fortunately, both Guan Xiao and Lin Xun knew that he was thin-skinned and did not ask him what was going on with Lin Xiazhi.

This relieved him.

"Take a break, we'll take another scene later." Guan Xiao shouted, and the scene became lively.

Xiong Ni stretched out his hand and pulled Lin Xun's sleeve: "Axun, what do you think of Lin Xiazhi?"

Suddenly hearing Xiong Ni's question, Lin Xun turned to look at him: "Don't you still know what kind of person he is?"

Xiong Ni's cheeks turned red and he pursed his lips, not knowing how to answer.

Lin Xun smiled and said, "You actually want to ask if you want to agree to Lin Xiazhi's pursuit, right?"

Xiong Ni nodded.

"Then do you like him?" Lin Xun had a smile in his eyes.

Xiong Ni's face turned even redder: "Yes, I like it."

"Then agree to him. There is nothing more satisfying than being in love with each other. Lin Xiazhi is not the kind of impulsive person. He must have thought it over carefully. What's more, when it comes to falling in love, there are so many things to do. , you have to experience it to know whether he is the person you are looking for or whether he is the right person!"

"I just feel like I'm not good enough for him."

"Hey, regarding this kind of thing, it's not up to you to decide whether you are worthy or not. You have to start from the other person's perspective. Lin Xiazhi likes you and wants you, so you deserve it. In turn, if you like him, If you want to be with him, then he deserves it, do you understand?"

Lin Xun patted his shoulder lightly.

Xiong Ni smiled and nodded: "I understand."

Lin Xun didn't say much, there were some things that didn't need to be said clearly, just hit the mark.

Although Lin Xiazhi left, he treated the entire crew to a big meal at noon.

Its purpose is self-evident.