Chapter 80

Two bowls of noodles cost less than 20 yuan. After scanning the QR code, Gu Huaiye looked at Omega with a satisfied look on his face and thought he was so cute. He put his arm around his shoulders and said, "Go home?"

Lin Xun smiled and hugged him, and nodded firmly: "Go home."

He patted the little Omega's head gently, thinking that a bowl of noodles made Lin Xun so happy, Gu Huaiye smiled and shook his head.

When he got home, Gu Ting had already fallen asleep. When no one was around, Lin Xun jumped directly on the man: "Hold me upstairs, husband, I don't want to leave!"

Gu Huaiye held Lin Xun's waist and went upstairs. After closing the door, the man kissed him directly. Lin Xun snorted softly: "I haven't taken a shower yet!"

Gu Huaiye seemed to be unable to control himself. He kissed Ben enough before carrying him into the bathroom.

It was already 2 hours later when he came out, and Lin Xun fell asleep from exhaustion in his arms.

Putting the little Omega gently on the bed, Gu Huaiye went over and hugged him with satisfaction, closing his eyes.

When Lin Xun woke up in the morning, Gu Huaiye unexpectedly did not go to work.

I saw him just back from jogging in casual clothes: "Why didn't you go to work today?"

"Rest." It was rare to hear these two words from Gu Huaiye's mouth. Lin Xun instantly woke up and looked at him, "Why does the sun come out in the west? What is the reason why you, Mr. Gu, who is dedicated to his job, want to take a day off?"

"Because my wife is on holiday!" Gu Huaiye walked over and gently pinched his chin, "The weather is nice today, do you want to go out and play?"

Lin Xun thought for a moment: "Where to go?"

"I made an appointment with Mu Li and Qin Nanke to have a barbecue."

Apparently Gu Huaiye had already made arrangements and was just waiting for his nod.

How could Lin Xun refuse? He nodded and gave him an "ok" gesture.

Then he got out of bed and ran into the bathroom, sending a voice message to Xiong Ni.

But when the call was connected, what was heard was Lin Xiazhi's voice: "Axun, Little Bear is doing an examination."

"Are you still there?" Lin Xun asked with a smile, his tone a little joking.

Lin Xiazhi chuckled: "I followed your advice. I am pursuing Xiong Ni now. How could I not be here at this time?"

"I know, I wish you success, I'm waiting for you two to treat me to dinner."

Knowing that Lin Xiazhi was by Xiong Ni's side, Lin Xun was no longer worried.

After washing up and coming out of the room, Gu Ting saw him: "Is your friend okay?"

"Well, it's nothing. Just keep an eye on it." Lin Xun smiled and sat down at the dining table. The old housekeeper put a bowl of pumpkin porridge in front of him. "Young master, you have suffered a lot during filming, right?"

"It's okay!" Lin Xun didn't want to say more, so as not to worry Gu Ting and the old housekeeper. Fortunately, Gu Huaiye quickly changed the subject, "Xiao Xun and I will go out in a while, so there is no need to leave lunch and dinner for us."

"While you all have a rest, go out and take a walk." Mr. Gu looked very understanding.

Before breakfast was finished, Gu Huaiye's cell phone rang.