Chapter 8

It would be great to have Gu Huaiye's help. He planned to take Gu Huaiye's assistant back to Lin's house this weekend.

I just didn't expect that Lin Zhonghai would call me that night.

Lin Xun had just finished taking a shower and turned on the computer to prepare for drawing.

Lin Zhonghai didn't give him a chance to respond as soon as the call came through, and said directly: "Lin Xun, your brother is young and he is not sensible yet. If he did something or said something in school, don't argue with him. Don't let outsiders see the whole family. joke."

As soon as Lin Xun heard this, he knew that Lin Yan must have gone home to complain. Lin Zhonghai's Duan Shui was also extremely ridiculous, but he was not in a hurry to talk to him about these things for the time being. He lowered his voice and said, "I understand. dad."

The little Omega's voice was hoarse and low, sounding listless, with a sense of trying to hold back, which made Lin Zhonghai very satisfied.

I couldn't help but think that if I had known that Lin Xun had such a well-behaved and obedient temperament, it wouldn't hurt to be nicer to him.

When he spoke again, his tone softened a lot: "Dad doesn't mean to blame you, but your brother is looking for you today for the sake of the family. If your lawyer is not good, dad will help you find another one. How are you doing with the Gu family? I'll listen. Did you say that Mr. Gu's driver personally delivered lunch to you today?"

"The Gu family is okay with me, but I still want to go home." Lin Xun didn't show it on his face, but his voice was particularly aggrieved, and even if you listened carefully, you could hear a bit of crying, "Dad, can the lawyer's matter wait for me this weekend? Let's go home and discuss it together. After all, Uncle Li is the lawyer my mother left for me."

Lin Zhonghai thought of the Gu family, and added Lin Xun's pitiful plea: "Okay, I'll wait until you get home this weekend to discuss it together."

"Thank you, Dad. You're so kind, Dad. It's getting late. Please go to bed early!"

After ending the call, Lin Xun put the phone aside and drew a portrait of Gu Huaiye calmly.

Lin Zhonghai's call was nothing to him.

On the weekend afternoon, after three calls from He Huishan, Lin Xuncai took Lawyer Li Gu Huaiye's assistant Lei Ke home.

He Huishan, who originally thought he would come back on his own, opened the door and saw the three people outside. The smile she had just put on almost broke: "Xiao, Xiao Xun Li, lawyer, is this...?"

"Auntie, this is Mr. Gu's assistant, Lei Ke, you can call him Lei Zhu." After Lin Xun finished speaking, he smiled shyly and said with a hint of embarrassment, "Mr. Gu is worried about me going home alone. I specifically asked Raisuke to come here to see if I could be of any help. I have already told you that my father and aunt are very good to me."

Lin Xun finished speaking with a sweet smile on his face. It seemed that this was really what happened. In fact, several people felt quite complicated at this time.

Lei Ke glanced at him indifferently and felt that his boss's little Omega was not as innocent as he appeared. He immediately took up Gu Huaiye's banner as soon as he opened his mouth.

Will it still be difficult to do things next?

Everyone knew that the Lin family owed tens of millions to the Gu family and could not afford to sell their son to pay off the debt.

This was not the first time that Lawyer Li had been in contact with Lin Xun. In fact, he felt that Lin Xun had changed since Lin Xun took the initiative to approach him and said that he wanted to get back the inheritance.