Chapter 12

Gu Huaiye touched the bracelet. Although he did not put it to his nose to smell it, with his five senses as an Alpha, he could still feel the fragrance of the field after the rain that was unique to Lin Xun and disturbed his nerves.

The door behind him was pushed open. Gu Huaiye subconsciously squeezed the things in his hands and turned to look at the old housekeeper who appeared at the door: "What's the matter?"

"Master, you can go downstairs to eat."

"okay."

Gu Huaiye relaxed, put the bracelet on his wrist, and followed the old housekeeper downstairs.

Lin Xun had already sat down at the dining table one step ahead of him. Hearing the footsteps behind him, he turned to look at Gu Huaiye's golden eyes. He found that, also golden, the white tiger's golden pupils were purer and could always easily let him down. People can see its emotions, but Gu Huaiye's emotions are complicated and deep that he can't understand.

Smiling and waving to him: "Did Mr. Gu just come back?"

The little Omega seemed to have just taken a bath, with a little pink on his fair cheeks, and a pair of clear and translucent black eyes, full of spirituality, soft and delicate, like some kind of spirit that suddenly broke into the world.

"Um."

Gu Huaiye took a seat next to him, and when he reached for the napkin, he couldn't help but reveal his wrist.

Lin Xun's eyes lit up when he saw the bracelet on his hand, and he raised the corners of his lips. The man had a fair complexion. Wearing this blue and white bracelet, not only did it not look girly, but it also showed a bit of nobility. of elegance.

But whenever he thought about the material of this thing, Lin Xun felt a little embarrassed.

So I pretended not to see it and wasn't going to mention it loudly, so that neither of them would be embarrassed.

But he didn't mention it. Mr. Gu, who was sitting in the front seat, had his eyes wide open: "What are you wearing on your hand?"

Gu Huaiye's hands holding the vegetables paused, his golden eyes slightly raised, and he looked at Lin Xun who was eating next to him with his eyes lowered: "Bracelet."

"Since when did you like this kind of thing? It's popular recently. What brand and where does it come from? It's pretty good-looking."

Lin Xun listened to Mr. Gu's series of questions and was a little curious about what Gu Huaiye would say. He raised his eyes and looked at Gu Huaiye, but just when their eyes met, he heard Gu Huaiye say: "Hand-knitted, this is the only one."

"It's limited edition. Well, not bad. It's good that you have some accessories on your body. It's not monotonous. What do you think, Xiaoxun?"

Lin Xun, who was suddenly poked, trembled in his heart. He praised himself and so on. It was really...: "I also think Mr. Gu looks good wearing it."

Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips: "Really?"

This sound was low and had some meaning that only the two of them could understand. It made Lin Xun's cheeks suddenly heat up. He lowered his gaze and nodded hastily: "Yeah, yes, the steamed seabass today was delicious."

"Since the young master likes it, then eat more."

The old butler smiled kindly and served him more food. Lin Xun, who was originally satisfied with just one bowl of rice, finally ate an extra bowl because of the old butler's feeding.