Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

When Lin Xun was pushed into the consulting room, Gu Huaiye's nerves were tense.

Gu Ting followed them: "Did Xiaoxun go in?"

Gu Huaiye nodded, with no intention of speaking.

Gu Ting was also here. He raised his hand and patted his shoulder: "Don't worry, there will be no problem with the doctor here."

Although Gu Huaiye also knew this truth, he couldn't help but still panicked.

Gu Ting sat aside and watched him walking around the door of the consulting room: "Can you sit down for a while? You're shaking me so much that I'm dizzy."

Gu Huaiye stepped back and leaned against the wall with a sinister expression.

Fortunately, Jing did not keep them waiting for too long. When the door of the consulting room opened, the doctor came out with the two babies in his arms, with a smile on his face: "Congratulations, the children and adults are all safe."

He said that he wanted to send the two babies to Gu Huaiye's arms, but Gu Huaiye just glanced at one or two children and said eagerly: "How is my lover? Can I see him now?"

The doctor was stunned for a moment. This was the first time he had seen an Alpha who directly ignored the children and only asked adults. Fortunately, Gu Ting at the side had already taken the two babies over first.

"Mr. Lin has been sent back to the ward through the passage."

As soon as the doctor finished speaking, Gu Huaiye turned around and ran to the ward.

When Gu Huaiye arrived, Lin Xun was pushed back by the medical staff. When he saw Gu Huaiye coming over, he smiled and winked at him.

After the nurse helped him get a bed, Gu Huaiye walked over and took his hand and sat beside the bed: "How do you feel?"

"It's okay, don't worry, the baby is very well-behaved and didn't make me suffer."

Even so, Gu Huaiye still held the person in his arms with heartache: "Thank you for your hard work, we won't have any more children in the future."

Lin Xun poked him funny: "I know Mr. Gu, two babies are enough, I won't share my love for you with one more."

Gu Huaiye held his face and kissed him.

Gu Ting and the old housekeeper each pushed a stroller in, with bright smiles on their faces: "Come and see our little baby."

The two little guys were lying in the stroller, neither crying nor fussing. They behaved as if they could see something, with their big eyes open.

Lin Xun saw the child smiling and said, "Hold it to me."

Gu Huaiye stood up and walked over. Gu Ting picked up one and put it in his arms: "Look at your son, he ran so fast just now."

I don't know if he felt his father's pheromones. The little one in his arms reached out to grab Gu Huaiye's clothes. The old housekeeper came over with the other one in his arms. The two little ones had just been born and looked wrinkled like a little old man: "Brother. He is Alpha, and his younger brother is Omega."

The one in Gu Huaiye's arms was his younger brother. At this moment, Gu Huaiye was looking at the two little guys: "I don't miss you either."

There was a lot of regret in his tone.

Lin Xun burst out laughing: "They are still young, what can you tell? Only when you grow up will you know whether they look like them or not."

Gu Ting nodded: "Children are like this. If you watch it in two days, it will be different."