Chapter 63

The information revealed by Xiang Xingxin's words combined with the plot just now made Lin Xun couldn't help but ask: "In my wish, which lover do I want to come back?"

Xiang Shuang blinked and looked at him: "This depends on your heart."

A group of them came out of the wooden house. At some point, an old man with gray hair sat in the yard. He was wearing the same clothes that Xiang Xingshan had just worn. He should be the old man who was said to be the guardian of this place.

As he passed by her, the old man suddenly stood up and handed a plucked flower to Lin Xun's hand: "Didn't you say that you like blue the most, so the owner of the manor had the red roses in the garden dyed blue." Sex, but why did you fall in love with red roses again? Young man, you should take a good look at your heart, and remember not to make them all sad for you. "

Lin Xun pinched the blue enchantress in his hand: "Who are they that my mother-in-law is talking about?"

"Of course the owner of the manor."

After speaking, the mother-in-law turned and left.

Lin Xun looked at the flowers in his hands thoughtfully.

After getting in the car, Lin Xun asked Xiang Shanshan again: "Why doesn't the owner of the manor come out during the day?"

The last few times I saw the owner of the manor, it was always at night.

He suddenly spoke, and everyone noticed this was special.

"Is the owner of the manor afraid of light?" Monkey asked with a smile.

Chen Haoning said: "He is still not a human being. Well, I didn't mean to curse, I was just suspicious, and I have a bold guess. Is the current owner of the manor really the owner of the Red Rose Manor?"

"What do you mean, do you think this will be the owner of the blue manor?" Liu Jiajia said with an incredulous look, "That's not true, is it?"

"I can't say for sure." Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips, "It feels like we are not far from the truth."

Returning to the villa, the group got out of the car. Ji Xinglan was already waiting outside the door: "The owner of the manor invites you to come up."

"Ah ah ah, why am I so nervous all of a sudden? Is it a critical moment?"

"I really want to know now whether the owner of the manor in the villa is real!"

"It's exciting, it's exciting, ahhhhhh!"

...

He followed Ji Xinglan to the study door, stopped and said, "Mr. Lin, go in first."

"Can't we be together?" Chen Haoning said.

Ji Xinglan shook his head: "No."

"Then I'll go in first." Lin Xun said, reaching out and gently pushing open the study door.

It was still dark when he saw it. After closing the door, Lin Xun stood at the door without moving.

The audience can only see clearly everything in the room through night vision.

At this time, a man wearing a silver mask sat behind the desk, and behind him were thick curtains.

"Why does he have to be so dark every time he shows up!"

"Xunzai hasn't moved yet. Has he not seen the other party yet?"

"This atmosphere, ahhh!"

...