Chapter 100

The sudden actions of Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye made everyone around them stunned for a moment. Finally, Fu Ping broke the silence: "Are you two together?"

This question can be said to reflect their common aspirations.

Lin Xun returned the note to Gu Huaiye: "Read it yourself and then destroy it."

After giving the instructions, he returned to Fu Ping's question: "Why are we not in the same group?"

"Let's just believe you for once. Should we go find our own rooms first?" Bai Ye picked up his suitcase and prepared to go upstairs. "This time the director team is letting us go."

"What does this issue mean? Werewolf killing? Aren't the prophets cooperating with the police?"

"Lin Xun is planning to rebel. I feel like the hunter is going to be finished. Hahaha, it's so exciting right from the start!"

"Does this mean that I can betray the whole world for love? Thank you for being so sweet."

...

The group of people went up to the second floor and found their respective rooms. After Lin Xun opened the door, he saw a small black magnifying glass on the table, with a card attached underneath.

The card reads: As a prophet who can predict the future, with him, you will have a pair of magical eyes.

It seems that this is the status symbol of the prophet.

This thing obviously cannot be exposed.

Lin Xun put it into his pocket.

If there are prophets and vampires among them, then there must be hunters. In addition, are there ordinary people?

Hunters are good people who can kill vampires and protect ordinary people, and seers are people who help hunters find vampires.

If the prophet switches sides and favors vampires, does that mean that the hunter will lose a pair of eyes?

This game looks like he can play a double-agent role.

Lin Xun couldn't help but feel a little excited.

I brought my things to find Gu Huaiye. When I opened the door, I saw that Gu Huaiye was holding a small water gun. The water gun was filled with red liquid. Obviously, this red liquid was the fangs of vampires.

"What is your identity?" Gu Huaiye asked him after closing the door.

Lin Xun smiled and picked up his small water gun: "How about we keep a little secret from each other?"

"Pfft, Lin Xun, if you listen to your own words, these words sound like they are simply quotes from a scumbag!"

"Axun, you saw Mr. Gu's identity and you still don't want to be responsible for Mr. Gu. What a scumbag. But I really like your tone, 23333!"

...

Gu Huaiye looked at the cunning look in the little Omega's eyes: "Okay, no matter who you are, I will always be on your side."

"Even if we are in an antagonistic relationship, do you still want to be with me?"

"Yes, even if I betray everyone for you."

Lin Xun laughed and patted his chest with the small water gun in his hand: "Then don't regret it."

At this time, Lin Xiazhi and Tong Xiao also found the hunter's weapon, which was also a water gun, but it was filled with blue liquid.

Blue, which symbolizes justice, can eliminate all evil.

Everyone put away the things they found. After coming out of the room, Bai Ye was the first to speak: "What should we do next?"