Chapter 101

"Hahaha, why is Ah Xun so cute? He said seriously that he should leave immediately and pretend he never came!"

"I wonder if anyone can find out that someone here has rebelled!"

...

When Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye returned the same way, Lin Xiazhi and Xiong Ni were coming this way.

Seeing them, he said: "Did you hear it? A vampire has already destroyed a crystal. Who is it, at such a speed?"

"I didn't know we were in the bathroom just now. We didn't hear it until we came out." Lin Xun shook his head in confusion.

"Did you just find it?" Gu Huaiye changed the topic.

Lin Xiazhi shook his head: "We just entered the study and before we started looking, we heard the radio."

"Is it from Brother Bo's side?"

Xiong Ni looked at the three of them suspiciously.

Lin Xun suddenly laughed: "I think we should keep some opinions to each other."

Xiong Ni belatedly said: "What do you mean, Ah Xun, are you doubting me?"

Being strangled, Lin Xun shrank in fear: "I didn't say anything."

"Okay, stop making trouble, let's continue looking for crystals quickly." Lin Xiazhi stopped Xiong Ni in time, took his hand and turned around to go to the study together.

This study room is very large, with rows of bookshelves. It is said to be a study room, but it is actually more like a library.

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye followed, walking past the bookshelves in rows.

"Could it be hidden in a book?" Lin Xun's joke made Xiong Ni squeal, "No, with so many books, how can I read them one by one?"

"I don't think it is, it's too exaggerated. You don't have to do anything in today's issue, just flip through the books. Welcome everyone to join the book flipping competition!"

Just as he was talking, Xiong Ni suddenly let out another exclamation: "I found it, is it this one?"

As he spoke, he raised a transparent crystal in his hand and looked at the three of them with glowing eyes.

"Where did you find it? Sure!" Lin Xiazhi walked over with a smile.

Xiong Ni pointed to the location he found with a smile.

Lin Xun came over and said, "You are too powerful, hurry up and see where to put this crystal?"

"Yes, this crystal must be placed somewhere to activate the protection array." Lin Xiazhi held the crystal and walked to the back of the bookshelf, and found a crystal deck in the corner, "Here it is!"

As he spoke, he walked over and placed the crystal in his hand on it, and then heard a voice from the radio: "Congratulations to the player guarding the castle for successfully installing a crystal. There are 18 crystals left. Please keep working hard!"

"So, who does Ah Xun belong to now?"

"Could Ah Xun be a double agent?"

"I think Ah Xun can set up a double agent, and in the end we can follow whichever team wins!"

...

"The Vampire Team successfully transformed a civilian, and the Vampire Team has increased by one."

As soon as the news came out, the four people in the study stopped moving, and the joy of finding the crystal disappeared instantly.

Lin Xiazhi walked over from the corner with a surprised look on his face: "What's going on? If you are bitten by a vampire, you will not die but will transform into a vampire. Then the vampire will also become a hunter and continue to bite people. Is this how the game turns out to be? ?"