Chapter 35

Lin Xun was taken to the isolation room alone, and the nurse drew his blood. His cheeks were flushed, and his dark eyes were bright and watery.

I just think he looks better than the photos posted on the Internet.

"Lin Xun, do you have an Alpha? If so, it wouldn't be so uncomfortable to ask him to come and accompany you through the false estrus period."

The little nurse reminded him, and Lin Xun endured the surge of boredom in his body: "Can't I get through it by myself?"

"Of course it is possible, but it will be very hard. Although false estrus is not the real estrus, the symptoms that should be present in estrus will also appear in false estrus, and the duration of false estrus depends on the individual's physical constitution. The length is not necessarily certain, some people may return to normal within an hour or two, while others may take 24 hours until the inhibitor is metabolized in the body to return to normal."

Lin Xun didn't expect that a estrus period could be so complicated.

"Is there no other way to cure it quickly?"

"The quickest way is to ask Alpha to give you a temporary mark, so if you have Alpha, calling him over now is the easiest thing to do."

Lin Xun finally understood that everything related to pheromones was inseparable from the word "mark".

It's really safe and healthy to take a bite when you have nothing to do.

After finishing speaking, the little nurse helped him get a glass of ice water: "Drink more water to promote metabolism and make you feel better. I'll go out first. If you need anything, you can ring the bell and find us."

Seeing that the little nurse was about to leave, Lin Xun said quickly: "Wait a minute, how is the situation over there with my friend?"

"The doctor should be checking him. The specific results will not be known until later."

Lin Xun still couldn't let go of his worries when he heard the words: "That's it, can I go out and see him? It's fine if I don't go in and watch him outside."

"No, your situation is also very dangerous now. You need to rest in isolation. Don't worry, we are here and nothing will happen to your friend."

After speaking, the little nurse opened the door and left.

Lin Xun sat on the bed and tugged on his collar. He came in a hurry and was still wearing a costume.

After tugging at the collar, it was still tight. Since he was the only one in the ward, Lin Xun took off his outer costume and put it aside. He only wore his shirt and sat on the bed.

Drinking a glass of ice water brought by the nurse still couldn't relieve the heat in his body. The most embarrassing thing for him was that some places even had reactions.

He didn't want to solve it here. Although there was only one person in the room, it still felt very strange.

I can only lie on the bed and meditate on the Heart Sutra: form is emptiness, emptiness is form...

After chanting silently like this for about ten minutes, the originally closed door was opened from the outside, and the nurse who had just left walked in, followed by a serious-looking Gu Huaiye.

Lin Xun sat up suddenly, and when he met Gu Huaiye's eyes, his heart trembled for no reason.

"How did you come?"

Hearing his voice, the little nurse smiled and said, "Originally, this gentleman said he was your Alpha and wanted to confirm with you. Now it seems that you do know each other, so I won't bother you."