Chapter 19

Something like this happened on the way to the teaching building, involving an Alpha bullying an Omega. Soon the school security heard about it and brought someone over.

Seeing Yi Xuan being held down by the collar by several tall Alphas and unable to move, and the frightened Omega hiding behind the male beta, according to the laws of the empire, Alphas who bully Omegas will be sentenced to severe punishment.

Moreover, if such a bad incident occurs in the school, the security guard cannot escape responsibility.

Seeing Alpha struggling to bully Omega after they came over, several security guards were stunned and took out their batons and stabbed Yi Xuan directly.

Immediately I heard a sound like a killing pig.

Lin Xun looked at the tall beta security guards who rushed towards Yi Xuan and beat them with electric shocks. He was stunned for a moment. Are they so exciting and cruel?

The male beta who was protecting him turned to comfort him: "Don't be afraid. With all of us here, he doesn't dare to do anything to you. There is really no way around him. He is here to bully others."

"This is still the case when we are here. Before we didn't know about it, he didn't know how to bully Lin Xun."

"He looks like a man, but he doesn't do anything. Security guard, please keep an eye on him. You must not let him break free and harm others. If you need us to testify, just come to me."

Yi Xuan fainted from the electric shock and was now being carried on the shoulders of a security guard like a dead dog.

"Don't be afraid of this classmate. We won't let him hurt you, but we ask you to go back with us. We need to understand the situation."

The security captain came over and spoke to Lin Xun in a gentle voice, as if he was afraid of scaring him if he spoke louder.

It was really because this body was so thin-skinned that Lin Xun's face turned pale now, and there were still red marks at the end of his eyes that had not faded away. His bright black eyes were innocent and pitiful.

The security captain is in his 50s. Looking at such a little Omega, it is easy to think that if his child was hurt like this outside, he would beat that bastard to death, and he would be even more gentle when treating Lin Xun.

"Don't be afraid that I will go with you." The man who helped him just now patted his shoulder encouragingly, and Lin Xun nodded gratefully.

I have to admit, no matter what time, there are always good people.

Following the security guard to the office, Yi Xuan was thrown to the ground and the first thing he said when he woke up was: "I want to find a lawyer, and I want to sue you!"

The security guard held him down: "You still want to sue us? We have contacted the police and someone will be here to take you away in a moment. Do you think your crime of bullying Omega will be mitigated?"

"Bullying Omega, when did I bully Omega? This is a false accusation!" After Yi Xuan yelled, he suddenly looked at Lin Xun, who was sitting on the sofa with red eyes, "Is it you? You are the one who said it, right?"

Lin Xun trembled just right: "I'm not talking nonsense. You suddenly came over and asked me why you wanted to snatch Ling Yun's audition qualification. But I have never done such a thing at all. That person suddenly gave it to me at the welcome party that day. A card asked me to audition on Saturday, but I had never met Director Guan Shan, let alone knew that this qualification belonged to Ling Yun."