Chapter 30

Unexpectedly, Gu Huaiye also paid attention to this hot search and specially sent such a message. Lin Xun couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips, and his bright black eyes reflected the joy that even he could not detect.

Xiong Ni happened to look over and noticed: "Axun, how can you still laugh after such a thing happened?"

Isn't their Ah Xun too ambitious?

Lin Xun lowered his lips and coughed lightly: "What's the matter? It's okay!"

Xiong Ni saw that he was really not cheating, so he simply smiled and hugged his shoulders: "Yes, this is nothing, it's okay!"

Zhang An nodded beside him: "Director Guan, Brother Lin and Sister Tang all support our Ah Xun. It must be fine. Just work hard and perform well!"

"Yes, just work hard and perform well!"

Lin Xun looked at the two people cheering him up, and with a smile in his eyes, he picked up the water glass and bumped it with them: "Let's cheer together!"

This short dinner lasted until Gu Huaiye came back.

Zhang An packed up the things and took them away. Lin Xun opened the window, fearing that Gu Huaiye would not like the smell in the room.

After Xiong Ni and Zhang An pushed each other away, Gu Huaiye looked at Lin Xun: "Are you okay?"

He originally wanted to use his own account to speak for Lin Xun, but he thought that by standing up at this time according to his status, something that was originally a small matter would turn into a big deal, which would lead to bad remarks. On the contrary, it caused trouble for Lin Xun.

But even so, he still asked Lei Ke to check if there was someone behind the scenes. Why did the official announcement of a new drama become a hot search topic?

Is public opinion still one-sided?

Lin Xun, who had never taken this matter seriously at first, saw Gu Huaiye asking this question and took the opportunity to nod: "No, I'm very sad, so Mr. Gu, could you please let Xiaobai out and let me hug and rub him to heal him?" I haven't seen it for two days and I miss it very much!"

Gu Huaiye, who was already ready to comfort the young man, unconsciously pursed his lips into a straight line, tightened his jawline, and the air pressure around his body dropped several degrees.

Lin Xun saw that the man had not spoken, and his expression was extremely serious. He leaned over pitifully and asked weakly: "Can't you?"

Lin Xun felt that the way he looked now, he looked like the original lotus of the White Lotus!

Gu Huaiye persisted for three minutes, but finally couldn't resist the little Omega's soft "No"!

Defeated, Gu Huaiye suddenly reached out and pinched the young man's soft cheek. He silently stood up and pulled off his tie. The next second, a white shadow came out and pounced directly on Lin Xun.

Lin Xun, who forgot about Dabai as soon as he saw Xiaobai, directly opened his arms to hug Xiaobai's neck, buried his face in the soft fur, and rubbed it with enjoyment!

Gu Huaiye, who didn't want to see this scene, took off his shirt and walked into the bathroom.

Even if it was his own information body, he felt it was too annoying.

Such a soft, cute, well-behaved and sweet Omega should only smile to him. Is that silly tiger worthy of it?

What a fart!

Lin Xun, who was lying on the sofa in the living room with Xiaobai in his arms, felt that with such a big cat, no matter what worries he had, he could be cured instantly.