Chapter 66

Si Xian looked at Gu Huaiye's dull reaction: "Don't you have any ideas?"

"What do you want me to think?" Gu Huaiye's reaction made Si Xian, who was waiting to watch the excitement, feel unfulfilled. "You should at least be surprised, right?"

Gu Huaiye curled up the corners of his lips, reached out and picked up the wine glass on the table and took a sip: "No."

Si Xian looked at him like this for a long time and said, "Did you already know this?"

Otherwise, why would there be such a dull reaction?

Gu Huaiye glanced at him: "I just learned about it from you."

Si Xian shook his head speechlessly: "Actually, I'm quite surprised how you made little Omega suspect that you're not good enough. What have you done?"

"Then I have to ask you, did you say something to my grandfather, and Lin Xun heard it, and that's why he thought so?"

When Gu Huaiye said this, Si Xian was about to refute when he had said this, but suddenly he remembered that once in the Gu family's garden, he did tell Gu Ting the worst possible outcome for Gu Huaiye.

It was just once, could it be that long that Lin Xun heard it?

If this is the case, then he really feels sorry for his good brother.

However: "Even if I am responsible for this, you are the one who gets along with him day and night, and you still have to hold on to such a treasure. You are no longer a human being, not an Alpha, not a top Alpha!"

"Top Alphas are also ordinary people, not lustful." He always felt that Lin Xun was still young, and the two of them had not been together for a particularly long time, and they were not married. If they had a casual relationship, Lin Xun would only be The one who suffers the most.

But I didn't expect that it would lead to such a misunderstanding.

"Then what are you thinking now?" Si Xian asked with lingering fear, "You won't split up with Lin Xun directly when you go back. In that case, it would be quite embarrassing just thinking about it."

Gu Huaiye glanced at him one last time: "Do you think I can say it!"

After saying that, he left the private room directly and left.

Si Xian, who was left behind, was stunned for a moment and muttered: "It goes without saying what it is used for. Is it made of something?"

He reacted suddenly and looked at the door: "Did you do it?"

Gu Huaiye came out and dialed Lin Xun's mobile phone number while waiting for the driver to arrive.

There were two busy signals before the call was answered: "Hey, are you in a hurry? I'll be home soon, and we're almost done here."

"Where are you? I'm here to pick you up. I just got together with Si Xian and haven't gone back yet."

Gu Huaiye's voice was a little hoarse, not as calm and cold as usual.

Lin Xun, who was about to refuse, heard the voice: "Have you been drinking?"

"Well, drink a little, call the price, and send the address to my mobile phone, and I will pick you up."

Seeing that he insisted, Lin Xun did not refuse. He put down the phone and turned to Director Zhao: "Have you brought the things?"

"Just arrived." Zhao Li handed him a black ring box, "If you wear this, it will be even more sensational than the one you are wearing now."