Chapter 7

Lin Xun lost his temper because of Xiong Ni's adoring gaze. This little Omega is really soft: "Did he always bully you before?"

The light in Xiong Ni's eyes dimmed: "I am useless."

If he were as brave as Lin Xun, he wouldn't be bossed around and ridiculed from time to time.

Lin Xuntai raised her hand and patted him on the shoulder: "You have to be confident and don't be afraid of them. Haven't you heard that the soft ones are afraid of the hard ones, and the hard ones are afraid of their lives. If anyone dares to bully you next time, Just beat him, don't be afraid of getting hurt, beat him down once, and if others want to bully you in the future, you have to think carefully and be more ruthless!"

Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xun saying such cruel words with a cute and well-behaved face. He was a little dazed for a moment, but he felt that this person still wanted to shine.

"do you understand?"

Xiong Ni nodded: "I'll try it next time."

"You must know this kind of thing. Except that you can save yourself, other people's help for you is only temporary. First of all, you must be confident. Don't feel inferior because others ridicule you. You are not living for them, let alone they feel that they are not good enough." It's a good thing, but they think someone might like it!"

Xiong Ni felt much better after being encouraged by Lin Xun like this: "Does anyone really like my pheromones?"

"Even if your pheromones are so special that no one likes them, why don't you find a Beta who can't smell them? The important thing is that you have to accept yourself and become confident, so that you will become a luminous person in the eyes of others!"

Lin Xun forced Xiong Ni to drink chicken soup, hoping that the child would stop worrying about the smell of his own pheromones.

When he said this, he did not avoid others. The boy sitting in front turned around and said, "Lin Xun is right. Xiong Ni, you are just too honest. Sometimes we see you being bossed around by them." I feel sorry for you, but if you don't care about this kind of thing, we can't say anything. If you resist, we will definitely help you!"

Unexpectedly, everyone looked at him like this. Xiong Ni's eyes turned red: "Thank you, I will be brave in the future, just like you Lin Xun."

"Is this right?" Lin Xun smiled and stretched out his hand to rub his head, "get out of class is over, let's go drink milk tea."

"Lin Xun, we have actually wanted to ask you this for a long time. Was it really Yu Bin who encouraged you to spend money on Yixuan before?"

Seeing that someone was curious about this question, Lin Xun pursed his lower lip: "I can't say that I'm inciting. After all, if I don't want to, others can't force me. But I don't like others to treat me as a fool, even though I'm not smart either."

After talking about it, the little Omega became angry again.

"I really didn't expect Yu Bin to be such a person. I used to see him always bullying Xiong Ni. His character is really not that good."

"What about Yixuan? Every time you spend money, has Yixuan never refused?"

Lin Xun seemed to have not expected that the other party would say this, and looked a little sad: "I actually haven't spoken to him much, and he is probably quite helpless. After all, in the eyes of many people, it seems that I am the one who keeps pestering him. I don't want to talk anymore, I'm a little sad."

Turning around, she took Xiong Ni's hand and walked out of the classroom.

Seeing the little Omega leaving with a sad look on his face, several people looked at each other and said, "Isn't Yi Xuan just hanging on to him? He doesn't say rejection or acceptance. Lin Xun is also pitiful. He spent a lot of money on him, but in the end he was left behind." A reputation for trouble."