Chapter 60

"Why is Lin Xun suddenly showing off his feelings? Who is he showing his feelings to?"

"Who is there on the program team behind Ji Xinglan? Who did Lin Xun just see??"

"There's nothing we can't know from the program team. Let's be bold and let it out. I can stand it. I want to know why Lin Xun is suddenly showing off!"

...

In the group between Monkey and Chen Haoning, Chen Haoning went to pretend, and Monkey stayed to guess.

Suddenly seeing Lin Xun Bi Xin, he subconsciously glanced behind Ji Xinglan, only to see Lin Xun's boyfriend whom he had seen in the morning.

To be honest, he always felt that Lin Xun's boyfriend looked a little familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before.

At this moment, Monkey suddenly saw Lin Xun competing in public, and Monkey suddenly felt a little envious. Oh, he also wants to fall in love. Falling in love is great, and he also really wants to show affection!

"Monkey's eyes look so envious!"

"Ahhhhh, so who is Lin Xun competing with? It can't be her boyfriend. Is her boyfriend on the set?"

"Perhaps the boyfriend is among the crew. Monkey obviously wants to fall in love after knowing everything is on display. This silly kid has almost all his emotions written on his face!"

...

The four people who quickly changed their clothes and came out lined up.

This time the four of them were wearing identical pink doll costumes, but the hoods were tied to their bodies with straps.

Its purpose has been very clear.

Monkey: "You are so good at it, so how can you guess?"

They are exactly the same, no matter they are tall or short, fat or thin, even the color is the same.

Monkey turned to look at Lin Xun: "Do you have any ideas?"

Lin Xun shook his head: "We can only let them talk."

Monkey nodded: "Each of you say a word and say that Monkey is incomparably handsome and will be single soon!"

Lin Xunshi smiled and shook his head.

Pink Doll No. 1, who obviously made a fake voice, said with a pinched voice: "Each of you, just say one thing and say that Monkey is invincible and handsome, and he will be single soon!"

Monkey was confused when he heard this: "I meant for you to say the second half of the sentence, not the first half!"

Pink Doll No. 2 gave him an OK signal, and spoke in a particularly rough voice: "I meant for you to say the second half of the sentence, not the first half!"

Monkey pointed at them: "I want you to say that Monkey is invincibly handsome and will be single soon!"

Pink Doll No. 3 nodded its big head: "I want you to say that Monkey is invincibly handsome and will be single soon!"

MonKey: "..."

Lin Xun laughed and reached out to gently pat the shriveled Monkey on the shoulder.

"Hahaha, if I were Monkey, I would be so angry, so angry!"

"It's so bad, the four of them are so bad, they're so funny!"

"Monkey is indeed a comedian, but looking at it this way, it's still a bit difficult to get out of singles, hahaha!"