Chapter 53

Cai Qingai featured all the guests in this issue of "Life Horror Liankan". When Lin Xun clicked on his homepage, the first sentence he saw was——

Cai Qing V: First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone because I am quite socially anxious. I am not used to it when we first get along. If I am embarrassed, I will also embarrass others. I don't know how to communicate with you. In the first issue, I will give you some advice. I caused a lot of unpleasantness, which was not my intention. I apologize to everyone here.

Especially for Lin Xun, I really don't have any special thoughts. I just wanted to hug your boyfriend because he saw how cute he was. As an Omega, I have no resistance to cute things. I think you can understand. , I personally still like you very much, and even hope to be friends with you, but it seems that I messed up and made you hate me. I'm really sorry.

And Zhang Bo, I'm sorry that I didn't take care of your mood because of my recklessness. I'm sorry, please don't ignore me, okay? I really know that I was wrong QAQ~

Finally, I would like to say I'm sorry to everyone. I really didn't mean it. Please forgive me and bow!

...

After Lin Xun read it, he felt like a subway grandpa looking at his cell phone.

Clicking on the comment area, it turns out that everyone is the same——

"It's embarrassing to me. It's really embarrassing to me. Cai Qing, do you want to embarrass me to death for inheriting my loan?"

"The whole story is, I'm sorry, I'm not wrong, I didn't mean it, I'm so innocent, are you embarrassed not to forgive me?"

"Why do you have the nerve to say you want to be friends with Lin Xun? Bah, White Lotus Green Tea Bitch, you disgust me to death!"

"You're not apologizing, you're trying to kill me!"

"Ahhhhh, please don't show up. This is your greatest sincerity to us!"

"Shameless, coveting someone's boyfriend's body of information, and saying that Omega can't resist cute things. Let me tell you, you are the only Omega like this. None of us are. You can't represent all of us. Please Get out of the entertainment industry!"

"The guests in this episode are really miserable. Why do we meet such a slug? I'm so annoyed!"

...

Seeing that everyone felt the same as him, Lin Xun felt relieved. Lin Xun had no idea about Cai Qing's "performance". After exiting Cai Qing's homepage, Lin Xun found that although Cai Qing liked everyone, everyone They all agreed in a tacit agreement and did not respond.

It was as if the collective had lost touch.

Xiong Ni sent a message: "Have you seen it? Have you seen it? Have you found the big villa with sea view?"

Lin Xun: "I don't know what he wants to express."

Xiong Ni: "That's how I feel. That's why I said he is so fascinating. By the way, congratulations on the good response to your variety show debut!"

Lin Xun smiled and replied: "Thank you, have you returned to school?"

Xiong Ni: "Not yet, I'll wait for you to come together."

Lin Xun: "Then let's get together the day after tomorrow. I have something else to do tomorrow."

Xiong Ni: "Okay, let's call."

As soon as he finished talking to Xiong Ni, the crew of "Life Horror Series" sent him a message: "Are you here, Ah Xun? Where are we going to send you the Little Mermaid costume? Can you give me an address?"