Chapter 54

It wasn't that Lin Xun didn't really know Ling Yun, but he just didn't take it to heart. He suddenly heard Xiong Ni talking and nodded, and it was inconvenient to say anything more.

But Xiong Ni couldn't help but said: "After Yu Bin and Yi Xuan's accident, wasn't he expelled from the school and detained for inspection? If he doesn't perform well again, there may be no room for him. I heard that he keeps a low profile. If I had known what would happen today Why bother in the first place?"

He doesn't get much sympathy if he only learns to repent after something has happened. After all, repentance is what he should do.

However, after this incident, Ling Yun's dream of becoming a star was probably shattered. Only he himself knew what it felt like to lose the thing he cared about most.

Ling Yun couldn't find a stranger in Erlin. At this time, he didn't feel much after hearing what Xiong Ni said and nodded.

I went to the instructor's office with Xiong Ni to cancel the previous leave note, and it was already noon when a new one came out.

Lin Xun simply didn't rush back and ate in the cafeteria with Xiong Ni.

By the way, he printed out the information Zhang An gave him and prepared to read it when he had nothing to do.

After Xiong Ni finished filming "Big Monster", many brokerage companies contacted him. Lin Xun heard this and said, "Do you want to sign with a company now?"

Xiong Ni was actually not sure. He hadn't graduated yet. Actually, there was no rush in this matter, but there weren't many opportunities to direct a film as a starting point for his debut. He was afraid that it would be too late and he wouldn't have good resources to follow up later, so he signed the contract. He couldn't find a good company, so he was a little confused and didn't know how to choose, so he talked about it with Lin Xun.

Lin Xun smiled and raised his hand and patted his shoulder: "What else are you thinking of? Xun Ye, I asked Sister Su to contact you. She also asked me before if you were interested in signing a contract with the company."

It would be great to be in the same company as Lin Xun, but Xiong Ni also knew that Su Ge was now owned by Xun Ye, a brokerage company created by Gu Huaiye himself for Lin Xun. If he went, "I'll go, okay?"

"Why isn't it good? When you sign here, we can see each other more often. Isn't that good?"

Xiong Ni laughed when he heard this: "Okay, thank you Ah Xun."

"You're welcome." Xiong Ni was willing to accept Lin Xun's request. He had a meal with Xiong Ni. After telling Su Yun about Xiong Ni, Su Yun directly sent a car to pick them up. Go to the company where you work.

Since Suge was merged into Xunye, it moved directly into the Xunye office building.

After signing the contract for so long, Lin Xun came here for the first time. Looking at the Xunye Company sign hanging on the boutique office building in the city center, Lin Xun did not expect that Gu Huaiye would give Xunye an independent office building.

He always thought that it would be good if it was only one floor of an office building at most, but it turned out that Gu Huaiye was so generous.

When the two arrived, Su Yun had already made an agreement with the receptionist downstairs.

Xiong Ni walked next to Lin Xun and looked at the huge office with a little lack of eyes. It was so majestic. He originally thought that Xun Ye had just opened and the company might be small.

Looking at the decent office building at this time, I felt that it was indeed Gu Huaiye's handiwork.

Even a small brokerage company can be so grand.