Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage

On the day "Xiang Yang" was released, their family went to the cinema to watch the movie as they did on New Year's Day.

It's just that this drama is similar to "Big Monster" which was released on New Year's Day, and the character played by Lin Xun has a bad ending.

Moreover, in "The Sun", the skinny Omega encounters school violence, and the gray side of domestic violence is very uncomfortable to watch.

When he came out of the cinema, Gu Ting held Lin Xun's hand and said, "Xiao Xun, does your agent have any special preferences when selecting scripts?"

Lin Xun didn't understand what he meant at first: "No, scripts are usually sent to me and I choose them myself. What's wrong, grandpa?"

"You chose this book yourself?" Gu Ting looked at him as if seeking confirmation.

"It's not "Big Monster". Everything after that was chosen by me."

"That's good. Let's not choose such tragic characters in the future, Ah Xun. Grandpa will feel uncomfortable watching it."

Although he knew that it was all fake and needed for the plot, he felt uncomfortable when he thought of their good Omega having to suffer such hardships. He felt uncomfortable and wanted to pull Gu Huaiye's ear and ask him how he took care of his wife.

In fact, if Gu Ting didn't mention this matter, he really wouldn't have thought about it.

However, Mr. Gu reminded me that this was really the case. The two dramas released in succession did not end well.

Smiling and nodding: "Don't worry, my next drama will definitely be a comedy."

"That's good. Grandpa will definitely watch it then."

Gu Ting also breathed a sigh of relief after receiving Lin Xun's assurance.

Because of its sensitive subject matter and the fact that it reflects a phenomenon that exists in today's society, "Xiangyang" was discussed by all parties as soon as it was released.

Wei An called that night: "The film and television parlor talk show sent an invitation, inviting you and Xiong Ni to the parlor to talk about the drama "Xiangyang". Is it okay with you?"

Lin Xun has never given an interview since his debut.

The program "Film and Television Parlor" is a long-established program. Wei An thought it was an opportunity to invite Lin Xun and Xiong Ni this time.

But the specifics still depend on what Lin Xun means.

"I can, Wei An just arrange it."

He has a very free schedule right now and has no other announcements for the time being except for the web series he will be filming later.

After receiving Lin Xun's correct words, Wei An responded: "Then I understand. Wait for me to notify you when the time comes."

After putting down the phone, it wasn't long before Xiong Ni called Jiu. It was obvious that Wei An had just finished contacting him.

Xiong Ni was still a little nervous when he knew he was going to be interviewed.

Lin Xun couldn't help but laugh: "They're all recording shows. Why aren't you nervous about being on a reality show? Why are you nervous about sitting and chatting like this?"

"Aren't I afraid of saying the wrong thing?" Xiong Ni chuckled, and then said mysteriously, "Axun, I want to ask you something very personal."

Lin Xun was suspicious: "What personal matter?"