Chapter 45

At first, this message was suppressed below and no one noticed it, until a netizen with a particularly good eye saw it and replied below asking: "Are you really the boss who doesn't want to be named, Lin Xun? Boy friend?"

Originally it was just a compliment, but unexpectedly, I got a reply from this "big guy with no last name yet": "Yes."

It's so direct and straightforward, without any pretense. When I clicked in and looked at this trumpet account that seemed to have just been registered, netizens thought it might be true.

They liked it one after another and wanted to send this reply.

After Lin Xun responded to this matter, he put down his mobile phone, reached out and took out a big red strawberry from the fruit bowl on the table, and took a bite. It was sour and sweet.

Then he met Gu Huaiye's smiling golden eyes.

Lin Xun: "...Why are you laughing?"

Gu Huaiye shook his head: "Are strawberries sweet?"

"Tian, do you want it?" Lin Xun touched another one and handed it to him. Gu Huaiye reached out to take it, and after paying for it, he said, "Well, not bad."

Lin Xun looked at him belatedly: "Did you see the clarification I sent?"

Gu Huaiye nodded: "I saw it."

"So was that dress really worth that much?"

Seeing the suspicion in the young man's eyes, Gu Huaiye thought for a moment: "It's Lei Keding's. I don't know for sure. Don't take it to heart. It's just a piece of clothing."

It was indeed a piece of clothing, but it was worth 52 million. He had only worn it once. He didn't know if he could return half of the money by returning it now or selling it.

As if he could tell what he was thinking, Gu Huaiye reached out and gently poked his forehead: "Don't think about helping me save money."

Listening to the boss's heroic words, Lin Xun couldn't laugh or cry. He reached out and poked him: "So you were just looking for clarification and didn't do anything, right?"

Seeing him ask this, Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips: "What do you want me to do?"

"Did you really do it?" He just had an intuition. When he was editing the text, Gu Huaiye had been sitting next to him silently, just playing with his phone like him.

So what has he been doing all this time?

Gu Huaiye suddenly stood up: "Look for it yourself. Maybe I did something."

After saying that, he went straight upstairs. He had something to do and brushed his clothes to hide the artistic conception of merit and fame.

Lin Xun's curiosity was aroused. He quickly turned on his phone and took a look at the hot search list. He saw that there were no new topics except himself on it.

I went back and clicked on my homepage again, looking at the message I just sent. There were already over 50,000 comments, but in just a short period of time, it became so popular.

Lin Xun clicked to see what everyone had replied.

As a result, at first glance, I saw the top reply "Big guy with no last name yet": Don't be afraid, your boyfriend is here!

The replies below have over 10,000 likes.

Lin Xun suddenly understood why Gu Huaiye didn't say it himself just now.

I couldn't help but laugh while holding my phone in my hands. It's so boring!

After opening the reply, Lin Xun flicked his finger: "Boyfriend shows my heart ^_^"