Chapter 59

After Monkey's words came out, except for Lin Xun, neither Liu Jiajia nor Chen Haoning took them seriously.

Monkey didn't get the result he wanted, so he looked at the two of them with wide eyes: "What I said is true!"

Liu Jiajia nodded: "Yeah, we know it's true."

Monkey: "..."

I deeply feel what it means to be perfunctory!

Lin Xun couldn't help but smile, and patted Monkey on the shoulder: "I believe you!"

Monkey glanced at him, then turned to Liu Jiajia and Chen Haoning and said, "You will definitely regret it, I tell you!"

Chen Haoning smiled and said: "Brother, I understand you!"

As he spoke, he reached out and patted his chest, but Monkey ruthlessly pushed him away: "Who wants you to understand!"

When the live broadcast started, everyone saw the four people having fun——

"Hahaha, everyone is in good spirits this morning!"

"To be honest, all my dreams last night were about real and fake manor owners. It was so exciting!"

"I was chased by Monkey all night last night, and I was so tired from running, hahaha!"

...

Ji Xinglan came down from upstairs: "Dear guests, a new day has begun. You must have had a great time yesterday. The owner of the manor feels that you are sincere, so he will allow you to enter the Holy Land today."

"What place?" Monkey asked in surprise, "They're not going to put us on the cross and burn us again, are they?"

As soon as Monkey finished speaking, Liu Jiajia gently poked his arm: "You have lost your character. We probably have no memory of this."

Monkey: "..."

"Pfft, God damn, I have no memory of this. Sister Jiajia, you are too involved!"

"This group of people are really serious about their nonsense. The key is that we crazy people are still here watching it with gusto. Everyone is crazy, hahaha!"

"It's really a lunatic acting. Look at it as a fool. I know clearly that it's all fake, but I can't stop at all. It's killing me, hahahaha!"

"This show really makes me want to follow it. I cry, laugh, and get scared. It's all about me!"

...

"But before you go to the Holy Land, you still need to accept a test." Ji Xinglan looked at them with a smile, curling the corners of his lips evilly, showing full of ill intentions.

Seeing him like this, Liu Jiajia immediately rubbed her arms: "Ah ah ah, don't come over!"

Chen Haoning turned around and said with a smile: "Sister Jiajia, you have a lot of dramas!"

"I knew we wouldn't be able to play this game without a lot of effort." Monkey acted like he knew everything, "Come on, brother, don't be afraid!"

"This test is, guess who I am, tell me the rules of the game. First, every two people will be paired with other people to form a group of four. After dressing up, another group will be needed. Two people will be selected from the four. Guests, the winning party can get clues about the owner of the manor."

"This game is okay. This game is quite simple. It's much better than the last one." Monkey was relieved when he heard this, but then thought quickly, "Is there any punishment for losing?"