Chapter 13

The man has handsome features and a clear temperament. He ignores everyone and walks towards Lin Xun, which makes people around him even more curious.

"who is he?"

"It looks familiar..."

"Gu Huaiye, he is Gu Huaiye!"

"How is that possible for the 5S-level Alpha of the Gu family!"

...

Gu Huaiye really didn't plan to come over at first. He just asked Lei Ke to prepare the dress. The designer took some time, so it was a little late to deliver it.

When he got it, he originally asked Lei Ke to send it directly to Lin Xun, but later after asking about the time of the welcome party, he decided to deliver it himself and asked Lei Ke to prepare a dress for him.

As a result, Reko directly took one of the two dresses and handed it to him.

Only when Gu Huaiye took it did he finally understand what Lei Ke meant when he asked him to "only prepare one piece" that day!

He glanced at Reco approvingly.

Very satisfied with his considerate decision.

This is why, among so many assistants, only Reco can be the first special assistant.

Gu Huaiye walked closer and saw the surprise reflected in the little Omega's dark eyes at his appearance.

"Mr. Gu, why are you here?"

The assistant following Gu Huaiye delivered a black gift box to him.

Before he could ask what it was, Gu Huaiye explained: "I originally prepared a dress for you, but there was an accident at the design side, so something happened to be sent over here."

His voice was low and pleasant, and his tone was gentle. A pair of golden eyes focused on him.

The people standing around were surprised.

"Oh my god, I personally delivered the dress. It's so romantic!"

"Just now I heard Yu Bin say that the Gu family doesn't care about Lin Xun at all. This is because his mother doesn't care. The heir of the Gu family personally sent the dress here. How else do you want to care about him?"

"If I can get such a handsome and sexy husband by paying off my debts, I would be willing to do it, mom!"

...

Listening to the discussion around them, Yu Bin, who was standing not far from them, turned pale.

But he gritted his teeth and didn't want to look too embarrassed.

Staring at Lin Xun, no wonder he suddenly lost interest in Yi Xuan. It turned out that he was looking for someone else, and he was worthy of it!

Lin Xun was really shocked by Gu Huaiye's words. He never expected that he would specially prepare a dress for him and deliver it in person. He was really flattered.

When I was holding the dress to change, I was still in a daze.

Xiong Ni followed him to the changing room with a smile on his face: "Axun, Mr. Gu is so kind to you!"

Lin Xun didn't know how to answer this sentence. Thinking about it carefully, except that when he and Gu Huaiye first met, Gu Huaiye's straight man's behavior made him a little angry. In fact, he was pretty good to him after that. He first asked Lei Ke to help him deal with it. Regarding the Lin family matter, now I personally came to give him a dress.