Chapter 26

Listening to the sounds coming from all around, Lin Xun held his cell phone: "Actually, I have evidence. A kind-hearted sister took photos on the way here. She said it was just in case something like this happened to me."

Having said this, Lin Xun paused for a moment and looked at the father and son with red eyes: "I didn't think so much when I rescued people, but I was scared after saving people. But what I thought was that after saving people, I wouldn't worry about it. It would have been bad luck, and now it seems that I am indeed unlucky."

As if he was completely disappointed by this matter, Lin Xun turned on his phone with a lonely look and clicked on the photos and videos that were uploaded to his phone: "Sister nurse, this should be evidence of saving people."

As soon as they saw him taking out something, the father and son looked at each other and immediately went to grab the mobile phone in Lin Xun's hand.

The sudden situation startled Lin Xun and he quickly ran away.

Fortunately, the people around him reacted quickly and immediately pulled the father and son away: "Why did you still grab them? Do you want to destroy the evidence?"

"Are you still human? Call the police. I'll call the police!"

...

"What are you doing, Akun and Ashen, what are you doing?" The old man who had just come out from the injection looked at the father and son who were surrounded by the crowd and the young man who had just saved him.

I hurriedly walked over, but after all I was old and had just suffered from heat stroke. Even though I felt better after the injection, I still had insufficient energy and blood.

Until someone shouted from behind: "Stop making noise, the person involved is here."

The crowd calmed down and looked at the pale old man walking over.

"dad!"

"grandfather!"

The old man glanced at the two of them, then looked at Lin Xun. Just now he had heard what these people were saying from behind, and he raised his hand and slapped his face with a crisp sound in shame.

The sudden action caused the surroundings to become silent.

"I'm sorry. I failed to teach them well. You were kind enough to save me, but I let you go through such a thing. I'm sorry."

The old man's voice was hoarse, and he leaned down to apologize to Lin Xun, holding on to his newly recovered body.

The people around me felt very happy when they saw this.

The father and son standing nearby said unwillingly: "Dad, are you confused? What are you apologizing for? It's...ah..."

Before he finished speaking, the old man slapped him in the face: "I admit that I didn't educate you enough when I was young. Today is all my responsibility as a father, but it doesn't matter. I didn't teach you father and son well. I'll find a place for you." To educate you, I don't need you all to call the police. I will call the police myself. I, Chen Qiang, have never done anything bad in my life. The only thing I regret is that I did not educate my children well. It is my fault that has harmed society. I need to repent."

The old man said this and walked to Lin Xun: "My child, you and the girl today are both good people. I will return your money to you. Don't worry, grandpa will get it back for you if you feel wronged today." Don't let us people destroy your kind heart."

Seeing the tiredness on the old man's face, Lin Xun couldn't bear it.

Thinking that at such an old age he still had to take on such things for his son and grandson, people around him felt mixed for a while.