Chapter 18

Gu Huaiye looked at the tiger head on the screen for three seconds and listened to the boy eagerly asking in his ear: "How is it? Do you like it?"

Gu Huaiye turned his head and looked at him. The white tiger beside him was circling around the two of them, and from time to time it would sweep Lin Xun's legs with its long tail.

"You like my information body very much?"

Unexpectedly, Gu Huaiye would ask this. Lin Xun was slightly surprised: "Is it obvious?"

The young man's eyes were clear and he made no secret of his love for Xiao Bai.

Gu Huaiye's mood was a little complicated for a while.

Although he is not jealous of his own information body, he does... feel a little concerned about it.

"You've already drawn it twice." Gu Huaiye met his dark eyes gently, then turned around and sat down by the bed, his back a bit depressed.

Lin Xun stood there thinking about the meaning of this sentence. He always felt that it was impossible for Gu Huaiye to say this alone, so... Gu Huaiye was jealous of his own information body, right?

Realizing this, Lin Xun looked back at the man sitting by the bed: "Then, can I go back and draw a portrait of Mr. Gu?"

The corners of Gu Huaiye's lips suddenly pursed. Although he looked no different from before, the subtle expression still did not escape Lin Xun's eyes.

I heard: "When?"

"Just these two days?"

"good."

Lin Xun couldn't help but curled up the corners of his lips, and there was a smile in his eyes. How could he be so cute?

He squatted down, hugged Xiaobai's head and rubbed it, but what he was thinking about was that Dabai seemed to be as cute as Xiaobai.

"Go to sleep."

Hearing Gu Huaiye's voice, Lin Xun let go of Xiaobai, got up and went to the bed. When he was about to charge his phone, he suddenly received a message.

After clicking it, I saw a message from Yi Xuan: Lin Xun, why are you so embarrassed to snatch Ling Yun's audition spot? Who gave you the face?

Lin Xun felt that this person was more capable than him, so who would give him the face to question him?

Lin Xun, who originally wanted to sleep, turned around and sat on the bed: "Wait for me a moment."

Gu Huaiye took back his hand that reached out to turn off the light.

Lin Xun quickly typed three words on the keyboard with his fingers: Fool, get out!

After the incident, he blocked the person. Such a mentally retarded creature did not deserve to live in his phone list.

After doing this, Lin Xun charged up his mobile phone, turned off the bedside lamp, lifted the quilt and rolled in.

Well, there really is no place more comfortable than the bed.

Unable to hold back, Gu Huaiye rolled on the bed holding a corner of the quilt. He felt the vibration coming from the other side of the bed, and a smile appeared in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"No, the bed is very comfortable. I can't help but roll over. Did it bother you?"

"fine."

Thinking that the boy would roll into his arms after he fell asleep, the smile in Gu Huaiye's eyes grew even stronger.