Chapter 38

After the kiss ended, Lin Xun opened his eyes. The ends of his beautiful eyes were a little pink due to emotion, which highlighted the clear black eyes. His breathing was slightly trembling.

Thinking of the reason for all this, Lin Xun awkwardly hooked his arms around Gu Huaiye's neck, shrank into the other man's arms, and rubbed his forehead against the man's shoulder.

Seeing the embarrassed expression of the little Omega in his arms, Gu Huaiye's eyes were full of smiles. He stretched out his hand and pinched the back of his neck. His voice was a little hoarse when he spoke, but he couldn't hide his joy: "What's the matter? I wasn't very bold just now." Of?"

Lin Xun raised his head stiffly: "I'm tired. Let's take a rest."

He wouldn't admit that he was embarrassed anyway.

Even without looking at him, he knew what he looked like now.

Gu Huaiye chuckled without exposing him, and let Lin Xun lean into his arms: "Then you can rest for a while."

Lin Xun reached out and hugged his waist: "So Gu Huaiye, what does it mean for us to be like this now?"

Hearing the young man calling his name, Gu Huaiye took him into his arms: "I've already kissed him, what do you think?"

Lin Xun raised his head and looked at him. There were still traces of expression in his eyebrows that had not faded away, which made Gu Huaiye, who was looking at him, want to kiss him again.

With this thought in mind, the man who opened the floodgate did not restrain himself as before. Instead, he leaned over and kissed Lin Xun's eyes: "Little boyfriend."

Lin Xun was kissed by him and subconsciously closed his eyes. When he heard these four words, the smile on his face couldn't stop widening and he opened his eyes: "Big boyfriend."

Gu Huaiye pressed his forehead, and the two looked at each other and smiled. The elegant orchids were bathed in the warm sunlight, blooming beautifully.

Because the relationship was established, after Lin Xun took a shower in the evening, when they were lying together, they rolled into the man's arms consciously, stretched out their hands to put the other person's arms on his waist, and then found a comfortable position to lie down: "Mr. Good night, my friend!"

Gu Huaiye hugged him tightly and rubbed his forehead sideways: "Good night."

However, in fact, Gu Huaiye couldn't sleep.

What happened at night left him still feeling as light as a dream, even though he always looked normal.

In fact, at this moment, I even want to go out and run a few laps to vent my anger.

After feeling the even breathing coming from the little Omega in his arms, Gu Huaiye gently turned over and completely trapped him in his arms, leaned over and kissed his cheek.

The fragrant little Omega slept defenselessly in his arms, as if he would not resist no matter what he did.

This made the ferocious beast in Gu Huaiye's heart scream for more.

It would be best to take him completely as your own.

He never felt that God had given him a special gift, but now he thanked it for sending Lin Xun to him.

While he was carefully restraining his inner desires and glimpses, the young man took the initiative to extend his hands to him.

This is the best gift for him.

He is grateful.

The young boy in his sleep was a little itchy from his kiss. He hid for a moment and chuckled: "Don't make trouble, Xiaobai."