Chapter 73

The sound on the radio stopped, and no one spoke for a while.

Until Monkey sighed: "Let's go, I don't know what game will be waiting for us later."

The tone of his voice was completely pitiful.

Lin Xiazhi smiled and patted his shoulder: "Looking at the best, I might be off work after this round."

Monkey glanced at Lin Xiazhi: "Brother, you have such a good attitude, please come to two more episodes."

Shen Tang heard this and came over: "I think it's okay, how about I stay and be a regular guest."

Monkey: "...Brother, aren't you very busy? Can you have so much time to participate in variety show recordings?"

Shen Tang looked at him with a smile: "What do you mean? Are you saying that your brother Lin is not busy?"

Monkey immediately explained: "Brother Lin, I didn't mean this!"

"Hahaha, Shen Huahua is causing trouble again, bullying Monkey is not enough!"

"Shen Huahua is going to stay as a regular guest, Monkey will probably cry to death, hahaha!"

...

A group of people came out and went to the tower mentioned in the radio, which was the star observatory in the village.

When they came over, the director team was already there, and the huge lights decorated the place like daytime.

Seeing them, the director raised his loudspeaker: "Dear guests, please get ready. Our new round of tests will begin soon. Let me tell you the rules first. During this task test, both parties will face each other with microphones, and both parties will wear sound-isolating headphones and pass the test together. Identify the other party's mouth shape to guess the correct answer. All the guests are still divided into two groups, the fixed guest team and the flying guest team. The winning rule is which group can guess more correctly and whichever group wins. Do you understand? "

Monkey: "Almost got it."

Liu Jiajia smiled and said: "Then let's divide it up. Who will speak in the first group and who will guess?"

Lin Xun raised his hand: "Let me guess."

Monkey: "Then I'll send the message."

Liu Jiajia nodded: "That's it for now. I'll be the voice later, and Monkey will guess. Then the next group of Lin Xun will be your voice, and I'll guess."

Lin Xun & Monkey nodded.

The flying guests are also divided into teams.

Shen Tang looked at Lin Xun and the others with a smile, and said in a provocative manner: "Come on, we are all ready, which group should we start with?"

The director raised the loudspeaker: "Winning is based on a points system, that is, whichever group has more points in the end wins. Let's start with our fixed guest team and give a sample to the flying guest team. Each group will have 5 words. Please wear headphones for both parties." ."

Lin Xun sat under the word card prompt board and put on sound-isolating headphones, while Monkey sat opposite and put on sound-isolating headphones. The two were about two meters apart.

At this time, the notice board above Lin Xun's head lit up, with three words written on it: "Chen Haoning."

One word has 30 seconds. Monkey saw these three words and immediately spoke: "Chen Haoning!"

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment and said loudly: "Say it again, slower!"

The two of them were shouting at each other even though they were not far apart, but neither one could hear the other.