Chapter 20

"Oh, you two are really interesting. You are obviously in a relationship, but you just tell others that you are not. Ling Yun, do you think Yi Xuan is incapable of doing anything and is not worthy of being your boyfriend?" The male beta finished with gloating, completely ignoring this. Will those words take away Yi Xuan's anger all of a sudden?

Sure enough, after hearing what he said, Yi Xuan's already ugly face turned even darker, and he stared at Ling Yun with his eyes.

Unnaturalness flashed across Ling Yun's face. Even if he really thought so, he didn't want others to say it. He retorted guiltily: "What nonsense are you talking about? How could I think so? Yi Xuan, don't believe him."

"Yixuan, please don't believe these people's nonsense. I really don't like you and think you are not worthy of being my boyfriend, but you have to believe that I love you, Ou!" The male beta imitated Ling Yun's words with an exaggerated expression. method, and at the end he rolled his eyes in disgust, "You two are a perfect match, tie him to death, and don't go out and harm others!"

Although his words didn't sound good, the people standing next to him knew that this was what happened.

Lin Xun pursed his lips, with an uneasy look on his face, and his dark eyes were filled with confusion, making him look even more docile and pitiful.

Yi Xuan and Ling Yun's humiliated faces were either white or red. This was the first time in their lives that they were so embarrassed.

After all, Ling Yun was not good enough. He couldn't bear it after being stared at for a while. His eyes turned red. As an Omega, he had always been pampered. How could he have ever been so angry?

"I don't know about this matter anyway, and it has nothing to do with me. If you want to find it, just look for Yi Xuan!" After saying that, he turned and walked towards the door, obviously not wanting to care about Yi Xuan's life or death.

Yi Xuan didn't expect him to be so heartless, so he just threw the blame to him and didn't want to worry about it.

However, before he could say anything, the police opened the door and came in, and happened to bump into Ling Yun who was about to go out.

Seeing the uniformed policeman appear, Yi Xuan's pupils shrank suddenly and he struggled to stand up, but the security guard pressing him behind him didn't give him a chance at all.

"Who beat Omega?"

After hearing this, the security captain walked up and told the visiting police everything that happened in the morning.

Coupled with the fact that the male beta was testifying beside him, the case was accepted quickly, and records were taken on the spot. Finally, Yi Xuan was taken to the police car. As for Ling Yun, who was also suspected, he was not left behind and was taken away by a police car. .

Coming out of the guard room, Lin Xun looked gratefully at the male beta who had helped him all morning: "Thank you for helping me today. I don't know your name yet. My name is Lin Xun."

"Hey, my name is Zhang An, and I'm a beta. It's nothing. You don't have to worry about it. I just can't stand this kind of thing. If it were anyone else, I would have helped if I met him today. But I heard that Yi Xuan and The conditions at Ling Yun's family are not bad, you'd better make preparations in advance."

Lin Xun felt that Zhang An was really warm-hearted and still thought about him at this time, but he didn't think about whether he would be implicated by him and suffer revenge.

"I will be careful, and you should be careful too. If there is any problem, I hope you can tell me. I don't want to be treated unfairly because you helped me, okay, Zhang An?"