Chapter 88

Gu Huaiye's pampering was not too obvious when he opened his mouth. In order to watch the show, even if they wanted to scream at the moment, the audience held it in their mouths, fearing that they would be exposed. Some even covered their mouths.

But the smile that leaked out was so obvious.

Although Lin Xun looked calm, his ears were red.

"I would like to ask if you will accompany me to see "Big Monster" after it is released?"

"Of course, anytime."

Lin Xun smiled and said: "It's settled, you will go with me when the time comes."

"Well, are you done with your promotion?"

"not yet."

"That...is at the scene?" Gu Huaiye reacted quickly. As soon as he finished his words, he heard the audience howling like wolves. The man chuckled, "It seems that it was at the scene. Hello everyone, I am Gu Huaiye. Please also take good care of our family, Lin Xun, and watch the movie more often after it is released."

"good!"

Gu Huaiye received an enthusiastic response from the audience as soon as he finished speaking.

After hanging up the phone, before the host could say anything, he heard the staff below holding a large bouquet of red roses and saying, "This is specially sent by Mr. Gu."

No one expected that Gu Huaiye had prepared this. After Lin Xun took it, he just listened to the applause and screams of the audience below and couldn't stop.

That day's "Big Monster" was on the hot search list even before the promotion on Z.com ended.

Many people who were not able to arrive at the scene said after reading the hot searches——

"Ahhhhh, what a mistake, I'm actually connected to Mr. Gu. I'm so excited just watching the video!"

"Ah, I was there at the time. I was so doting. Mr. Gu was so doting. He even specially prepared red roses, ah ah!"

"If my husband had half of Mr. Gu's abilities, I wouldn't have to fight with him every day. Why are other people's husbands so good at it?"

"Two people are so sweet every day. It's like a divine love. Mom, when will I find someone like this!"

"If all the Alphas in the world were like this, I would be single right now. Ah, ah, there is no need to envy other people's love here!"

...

Because the promotion is not live broadcast, many people can only satisfy their cravings through short videos recorded by some viewers.

So much so that the official blog of the Big Monster crew is filled with messages from Howling Wolf asking for the full version to be released.

The crew never expected that a promotion could become such a hit, so they edited it overnight before releasing the complete promotion.

After it was over, Lin Xun got directly into Lin Xiazhi's car and sent a message to Guan Xiao, who was not here today.

In the car, Lin Xiazhi sent a message to Xiong Ni: "We're done here. Ah Xun and I are going back. Get ready."

"I'm ready, I'm just waiting for you to pick me up. I just watched W blog, and you just called me at the recording site. Ah, I didn't notice it at all. It's not embarrassing."

"No, it's very cute." Lin Xiazhi said with a smile, her tone full of doting.

Lin Xun sat and looked out the window with a smile.