Chapter 70

Lin Xun was taken into a small room in the village by men in black. The director team and a photographer were sitting on a blanket with three cards in front of them. When he saw Lin Xun, the director smiled and waved to him, because he was fat. The fat figure, sitting there, looks like a lucky cat.

Lin Xun took off his blindfold after entering the room and saw the director and photographer sitting there: "Has the recording started now?"

The director pointed to the screen hanging on the wall behind him, on which the barrage had already begun.

Lin Xun turned around and saw himself on the screen. The barrage was flashing rapidly——

"Ah ah ah, Ah Xun looked back at me!"

"Come on Ah Xun, you are the best!!!"

"Ah ah ah, Ah Xun is so beautiful, she has white hair and cool breasts, haha!"

...

Lin Xun stretched out his hand and waved to say hello to the audience in the live broadcast room. This was the first time for him to see the situation in the live broadcast room so close and intuitively. He did not expect that so many people were online and it was so lively this early in the morning.

Seeing Lin Xun waving his hand, the live broadcast room instantly became more aroused.

Lin Xun smiled when he saw it, turned around and said, "The director asked me to come here to arrange some identity for me, right?"

The director looked at him with a smile when he heard this: "Why are you so good at guessing? Let's draw a card first."

As he spoke, he pointed to three black cards on the ground. The program group's exclusive logo was printed on the back of the cards, which looked mysterious.

Lin Xun walked over and squatted down, casually picked up the middle card, turned it over and put it on the ground and saw a god of death holding a sickle on it: "Am I a ghost this time?"

Lin Xun was a little surprised, but his dark eyes could not conceal his excitement, and he was obviously very interested in his new identity, Lin Xun.

The director looked at Lin Xun's expectant eyes and couldn't help but laugh: "Congratulations, you have obtained the hidden identity - the God of Death. You are the God of Death with magical power. Your existence will herald the judgment of the 'evil' land. As long as that happens, They say certain words, such as 'banana, banana,' which means the other person will be killed by you."

Lin Xun: "...Director, are you sure they will say this?"

Director: "Not sure."

Lin Xun: "..."

The director smiled and said: "That's why you need to guide yourself, right? Ah Xun, you are so smart, I don't think this difficulty will be a problem for you, right? Now, this is the sickle that symbolizes your identity."

As he spoke, the director casually took out a plastic sickle from his pocket. It was only as long as one finger and was very rough in workmanship. At first glance, it looked like a brooch that didn't cost much.

Lin Xun took it and looked at it: "Is it because the funds are not enough? Why is it so cheap?"

"As long as you have the idea, it must be worn on your body, but it's best not to let them guess it, otherwise you will be the one eliminated."

Lin Xun looked at the smile on the director's face and felt that the director really did all the bad things with a smile.

Lin Xun nodded: "Just wear it on your body, right?"