Chapter 85

In the picture, Gu Huaiye and a handsome-looking Omega were sitting together for dinner. Although Gu Huaiye had a very pale expression on his face, the other person had a smile on his face, and his whole face was filled with sweetness.

The huge title read #婷姁恌恌恌恌恌恌恌恌恌栁恌恌栁恌栁恌栁恌栁恌燁恌恌燁恌燌燌灌灌恌燌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌灌恌燌恌燁燁懁懁懁懁懁懁懁懁懁栁、Ambush."

Lin Xun: "..."

Xiong Ni, who has always been an expert at eating melons, ran over: "Axun, have you seen the hot searches?"

Lin Xun turned the phone screen to him: "Someone is causing trouble."

"What's going on?" Xiong Ni sat down and looked at him worriedly.

Lin Xun sneered: "Someone probably wants to disgust me."

"Do you know this person?" Xiong Ni was relieved to see that he could still laugh at this time.

"You who are thinking about the meat in my bowl, how could I not remember it, but just wait."

"What's the meaning."

Lin Xun raised his chin slightly: "Watch what Gu Huaiye does!"

Xiong Ni was amused by his arrogant and confident side: "That's okay, then I can rest assured."

Wei An was still waiting for Lin Xun's response. Originally, he was worried about whether Lin Xun's mentality would get upset, but Lin Xun gave him a three-word reply: "Don't worry about it."

As soon as Gu Huaiye came out of the conference room, the assistant ran over with an ugly face: "Director Gu, the scene of you having dinner with Mr. Banquet last night was exposed on the hot search. Although it has been dealt with, it still caused an impact."

After the assistant spoke, he no longer dared to look at Gu Huaiye's face.

Lei Ke subconsciously glanced at the expressionless Gu Huaiye: "Do you need clarification?"

Gu Huaiye turned on his mobile phone. Although the previous hot search had been removed, the topic that netizens spontaneously discussed was still hanging high - #President Gu is getting married? #

"Really or not, is the Duke getting married?"

"Who is this Omega? Is he a blind date?"

"If this really happens, wouldn't it mean marrying into a top wealthy family?"

"This Omega looks like a perfect match for Mr. Gu!"

...

"Send a statement and ask the legal department to send a lawyer's letter to this media."

Hearing this, Lei Ke didn't dare to delay, and immediately took his assistant to work.

Gu Huaiye returned to the office with a gloomy look in his eyes. There were messages on his mobile phone asking questions from Mu Li and Qin Nanke, and even calls from Yanqi, but there was no message from Lin Xun.

Gu Huaiye stood up, picked up the suit jacket hanging on the back of the chair and put it on. As he walked, he said to his secretary: "Ask the driver to wait for me downstairs."

The secretary quickly picked up the phone and informed the driver.

When something like this happened, people on Lin Xun's list who knew about his relationship with Gu Huaiye sent greetings one after another, and Lin Xun replied in turn.

After taking a look at Gu Huaiye's dialog box, I didn't want to rush to coax him now.

However, he just put down his phone and stood up to go over to film.