Chapter 98

Lin Xun did not expect that the person who knocked him down at the promotional meeting last time was just one of them. According to the follow-up investigation by the police, it was found that there was another person besides this person.

In other words, this incident was actually a gang crime.

Police also asked if the bear he originally received was still there.

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment: "It should still be there. Is there anything wrong with this little bear?"

"We suspect that this little bear is most likely a surveillance device. If it is still there, it can be handed over to us as evidence."

Lin Xun was in a daze for a moment: "I will look for it when I go back, and if there is any I will give it to you."

After coming out of the police station, Lin Xun called home and specifically asked if Little Bear was still there.

Unexpectedly, not only was the little bear not lost, but the old housekeeper took it to his room and hung it up.

"Hung?" Lin Xun was startled, "Where is it?"

"It's hanging in the bathroom, what's wrong, Ah Xun?" The puzzled voice of the old housekeeper came through the phone, and Lin Xun said quickly, "No, it's okay."

He couldn't directly say that there might be surveillance in the bear.

The key is why you choose to hang it in the bathroom?

But it's fine if it's still there. Take it back and hand it over to the police to see if they can find the other party.

On the way back, Lin Xun ordered a meal.

When he returned, the meal had been delivered. Gu Huaiye saw him: "How are you? What's the matter?"

Lin Xun took a sip of water and told Gu Huaiye what happened.

Gu Huaiye frowned when he heard this: "I will also ask Lei Ke to follow up on this matter."

Not only that, the security at home also needs to be improved.

Lin Xun told the old housekeeper that the bear would be handed over to the police, and the old housekeeper specially prepared it and gave it to the family's driver and sent it over.

After verification, the bear did have a mini camera installed inside and it was waterproof, which shows how thoughtful the person involved was.

Fortunately, after receiving the little bear, Lin Xun didn't take it over. Instead, the old housekeeper couldn't bear to throw it away, so he hung it in the bathroom.

After the old housekeeper learned about this, he was silent for a few seconds and then said: "So are all the scenes of me taking a shower in this month?"

Lin Xun wanted to smile but couldn't and nodded.

The old housekeeper laughed: "I don't know if the other party likes the body of an old man like me."

The thought that this person might have watched the old housekeeper take a bath for a month made me want to laugh for no reason.

"This kind of person is really disgusting, and so are you. You insist on hanging that thing in the bathroom."

Gu Ting rolled his eyes at the old housekeeper unhappily.

The old housekeeper looked indifferent: "I'm so old, what's there to see when I'm so dry? I guess the other person will collapse when he sees it the first time. It's good."