Chapter 11

Lawyer Li and Lei Ke looked at each other: "In that case, let's sign an agreement to prevent both parties from regretting it."

Lawyer Li took out a blank piece of paper and pen directly from his briefcase, quickly drafted a document, and stamped it with his name seal and the official seal of the firm. This was a legally efficient agreement.

Then he handed the pen to Lin Zhonghai.

After this operation, Lin Xun just wanted to give him a thumbs up!

"Uncle Li..."

"Sign!" Without giving Lin Xun a chance to speak, Lin Zhonghai grabbed the brush and signed his name. Lin Xun looked at him anxiously, as if he couldn't believe it.

Finally, he reluctantly signed his name.

The two female police officers standing by looked at Lin Xun sympathetically, feeling that the eldest son of the family had really had eight lifetimes of bad luck with such a father.

It was obviously his own son who suffered the loss, but he still acted like the other party had done something wrong. It was really ugly.

This little Omega still looked sad. What's the use of having a father like this? He should be relieved early.

He handed Lin Xun a tissue: "Don't be sad, there is still a long way to go."

"Thank you, sister." Lin Xun took the paper and wiped the corners of his eyes, forcing a smile and saying, "I'm fine, I will live a good life."

Holding the signed documents, Lin Xun and lawyer Li Lei Ke left the detention center.

After getting in the car, Lin Xun smiled and said: "Uncle Li, Uncle Lei, I want to find someone to help me take care of these assets. I wonder if you know anyone in this field?"

"Leave this matter to me." Assistant Lei took the initiative to take over this matter. As Gu Huaiye's first personal assistant, he naturally has no shortage of contacts in this area.

"Thank you, Uncle Lei. I'll treat you to dinner later."

"The young master has already invited me."

"That was last time. Now that I have money, my two uncles don't have to help me save money."

Seeing how wealthy he looked, the two looked at each other and smiled.

On the way home, Lin Xun couldn't help but think that now that he had money, he could use the money to pay off the Gu family's debts, so that he could leave the Gu family.

But Gu Huaiye helped him a lot, and now that he's gone, he still feels bad.

Just when Lin Xun was struggling, he returned home and saw Si Xuan coming down from upstairs.

"Doctor Si, is Mr. Gu feeling unwell again?"

Si Xuan, who didn't expect to meet him by such a coincidence, smiled and said, "Don't worry, he hasn't gotten off work yet. I checked Grandpa Gu's health when I came here today."

"Grandpa Gu, are you feeling unwell?"

"The weather is hot and the air conditioner has been blowing for a long time. The elderly will inevitably be affected. It's not a big problem. You just came back and I have something to tell you."

"Is it related to Mr. Gu?"

"Yes, let's sit down and talk about his physical condition."

"good."

Not long after the two sat down on the sofa, the old housekeeper brought tea.

Si Xuan took a sip of tea and said, "I believe that through this period of getting along with him, you should have some understanding of his temperament, right?"