Chapter 78

The five of them stared at the office door together. There was a clatter of keys outside the door. Liu Jiajia subconsciously grabbed Chen Haoning's sleeve and stared nervously at the door.

"Ah ah ah, what should I do? I don't dare to watch!"

"I can't stand this kind of situation, my heart is about to pop out of my mouth!"

"If I do this session a few more times, I feel like I'm going to explode!"

...

However, the sound of the keys clattering gradually faded away in the dead silence.

The tense nerves of the five people slowly relaxed. Liu Jiajia covered her chest and whispered: "I was scared to death. I thought I was going to be discovered. My palms were covered in cold sweat!"

Monkey clutched his chest: "My heart is going to fly out."

"Your heart is beating right now. What will you do if you go to the morgue later?" Shen Tang joked in a low voice, and Monkey shook his head, "Can I not go to the morgue?"

"If you don't go, you will be a puppy. If you want to be a puppy..."

"Woof!"

Shen Tang: "..."

"Hahaha, you guys are still in a funny mood despite such a scary plot, I'm really convinced!"

"Monkey, do you still know that you are an idol? Don't you want to lose face?"

"Monkey finally admitted in the last episode that he was a coward. Hahaha, he would rather be a puppy than go to the morgue. It's true!"

...

Chen Haoning patted his shoulder gently: "Brother, you are amazing!"

Monkey grabbed his hand: "Are you really going to the morgue? Are you crazy? Aren't you afraid of a place like that in the middle of the night?"

"Don't you want to find the password to escape?" Lin Xun looked at him.

Monkey: "..."

He doesn't even want to record it, okay? He's going to have a heart attack!

Seeing that Monkey didn't speak, Lin Xun said with a smile: "It's all fake. Do you think there could be anything scary in the morgue? It's all fake. Are you still scared if you think so?"

Monkey: "Stop talking, I have cramps in my calves now."

Liu Jiajia immediately said: "You can pull me down. Didn't you say you're not afraid of anything? Stop pretending."

Monkey shook his head quickly: "I admit it, I used to pretend, I was really scared!"

Shen Tang smiled and said, "We don't believe it!"

Monkey: "..."

"Hahaha, it's so funny, Monkey, are you starting to regret it? I asked you to create a bold personality for yourself. Now, no one will believe you, hahaha!"

"It's obviously a tense plot, but Monkey made it funny all by himself, hahaha!"

"Monkey don't cry, you are the best!"

...

Dr. Zhao's office had not yet been searched. After putting the account books back in place, Lin Xun subconsciously looked at the portrait of the dean on the wall.

Walked over: "Brother Shen, Brother Monkey, come and help me. Open this portrait and see if there is anything inside."

The two walked over as instructed, reached out and took down the portrait on the wall, and saw a safe behind the portrait.