Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.

Gu Huaiye's birthday was in June, and Lin Xun saw her accidentally after the wedding but didn't say anything at the time.

The day was coming soon, and Lin Xun wanted to prepare a surprise for Gu Huaiye.

Gu Huaiye's birthday had already been celebrated when they first got together.

This is also their first birthday together.

Gu Huaiye found that Lin Xun and Xiong Ni had been talking to each other more frequently recently. Although they had contacted each other in the past, they were not so frequent.

Sometimes even when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he can still hear the little Omega talking huddled in the quilt, and he doesn't know what he is plotting.

He asked several times, but Lin Xun fooled him all the time.

He never asked again, just waiting for the day when Lin Xun couldn't hold it in any longer and came to talk to him.

However, Lin Xiazhi contacted him several times in private, and tentatively asked Lin Xun and Xiong Ni what they wanted to discuss.

A week passed in the blink of an eye.

Lin Xun suddenly sent a message telling him: "Come to this place directly after get off work in the evening."

Gu Huaiye put down his phone and searched the address and found that it was a star hotel.

Some people don't understand how Lin Xun can go to the hotel, but since the little Omega Shidong invited him, there is no reason not to go.

Gu Huaiye not only had to go to the appointment, but also got off work an hour early.

When he opened the room according to the address, he saw that the room had been carefully decorated, and the words "Happy Birthday" were posted on the wall.

There is a high-rise cake in the middle living room.

The sound of water came from the bathroom next door, and Gu Huaiye closed the door gently, feeling a little numb with anticipation.

He finally understood what Lin Xun was plotting during this period, but he even forgot his birthday.

Except for a few birthdays when my parents were still alive when I was a child, there have been no birthdays since then.

It's not that Gu Ting didn't remember it, it was just that he didn't think about it.

But seeing Lin Xun put so much thought into his birthday, it was impossible not to be moved.

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped, followed by the sound of the door opening. When Lin Xun came out wearing a bathrobe, he saw the man sitting next to the bed.

When their eyes met, Lin Xun was slightly startled at first, then smiled and said: "Why are you so fast? I thought you would have to wait for a while to arrive."

He didn't change his clothes, he just walked towards him with his bare feet on the carpet, still carrying the moisture that had not dissipated and the sweet scent of shower gel.

Naturally, he put his arms around the man's shoulders and sat on his lap: "Did you see everything just now?"

When he asked this question, Lin Xun's tone was slightly uneasy and expectant.

Gu Huaiye responded softly: "Well, so you and Xiong Ni have been plotting this matter during this period?"

Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "Yes."