Chapter 97

The moment Lin Xun saw the safe open, he was shocked: "How did you do that?"

This time he really had no idea at all.

There is no such thing as a password in the poem "Song of Snow", even though it has so many numbers.

But the whole explanation has nothing to do with the password, so the program team came up with this poem as a password just to embarrass them. What he thought was that they might have to give hints from other places to crack the password.

After all, it would be unrealistic for all four groups of guests to be wiped out.

What's more, there is still more than half a day before the recording ends.

But Gu Huaiye solved the code just like this.

Lin Xun looked at him in surprise: "Did the program team explain the questions to you, or did you spend money to buy the questions? Why are you so good?"

At this time, not only did Lin Xun feel that his old bull was broken, but the audience in the live broadcast room was also excited——

"How to do it?"

"I don't believe it. Is there a password hidden in this poem?"

"Mr. Gu, please admit it. Did the director tell you the truth?"

...

Gu Huaiye was amused by the surprise that could not be concealed in Lin Xun's eyes: "I was blind."

"Impossible, can a blind man be so accurate?"

Lin Xun didn't hesitate to expose him. How could he be blind, and how could he be blind enough to figure out this string of numbers?

Others outside the door waited for a long time and suddenly saw the director coming.

Everyone was stunned: "Director, why are you here?"

The director glanced at them and said, "Don't stand there stupidly. We've already figured it out."

After the director finished speaking, he pushed the door open, and the person behind him said in hindsight: "What do you mean, there's nothing going on without us, right?"

Bai Ye blinked: "Is that what I understand? Have you guessed the password?"

Lin Xiazhi couldn't help but sigh: "This is so awesome. How did you do it with just this poem?"

Xiong Ni was more concerned: "Who can guess, is it Ah Xun or Mr. Gu?"

Lin Xun saw the director and others appearing at the door: "Look, you scared everyone."

After speaking, he turned to the director and said, "Director, please admit it. Have you told him the truth?"

The director smiled and shook his head: "I also wanted to ask Mr. Gu how he guessed the password?"

Normally it would be impossible to guess from this poem.

They were all shocked backstage when they saw the lockbox opening from the camera.

As the director said this, he specifically took a look at the lockbox on the table, wanting to check if there was a malfunction with the props.

"Half-guessed, half-confused, I added one piece, two pieces, three pieces and four pieces respectively in the first line of the poem, and got 3 and 7. The second line of the poem took 9 and 10, which is the three-digit number 910, and the last digit It's just filling with 0, there's no special way."

"Is this also possible?" Bai Ye opened his mouth in surprise, "So why is it addition, not subtraction?"

Gu Huaiye glanced at him: "Because the snowflakes are accumulating more and more, and the temperature is low in winter, the snowflakes will not melt immediately when they fall to the ground, so there is no subtraction."