Chapter 51

"What do you want to do?" Lin Xun stood at the door and looked at him with the corners of his lips curled up. The little Omega who had just taken a bath was fair and clean and looked innocent and easy to bully. However, his pair of bright black eyes were filled with eagerness to try. of excitement.

Chen Haoning didn't expect to see Lin Xun like this when she opened the door. She was a little dazed for a moment: "Are you scared?"

"What the hell...why did Chen Haoning just say that she was Zhang Po?"

"Ah, ah, the moment I opened the door, I was scared to death, okay?"

"Could Chen Haoning be that OutMonkey ghost? As soon as this idea came out, I became more and more aware of the possibility, ah ah ah."

"Suddenly I felt that it would be quite interesting for Brother Haoning to play a villain!"

...

Lin Xun blocked the door and asked the audience's doubts: "Why did you just say that you were Zhang Bo?"

"Let's see if you will be scared." Chen Haoning stood at the door and smiled, as if it was just a simple joke.

Lin Xun narrowed his eyes: "You are very suspicious now. You came to me at this time and said that you are Zhang Bo. Are you trying to eliminate me?"

"I really just wanted to make a joke. I came to you because I wanted to have a relationship with you again. Didn't we form an alliance?" Chen Haoning looked like you believe me, I am really a good person.

Lin Xun shook his head: "No, go away. If you have anything to say, we'll talk about it later when everyone is here."

After saying that, he closed the door mercilessly.

Chen Haoning looked at the closed door in front of her and touched her face: "I must be too vigilant. I am really a good person. If I had known about it, I wouldn't be joking."

After Chen Haoning stood at the door and finished speaking, he turned around helplessly, only to reveal a small black water gun in his hand.

"Fuck, he's the murderer!"

"Ah ah ah ah, Lin Xun was almost eliminated. Baby, you are right to be wary!"

"It's so exciting. Chen Haoning is actually a ghost. Damn it, he was the one who killed Monkey. He must have come to Lin Xun to kill him. I didn't expect Lin Xun to be so wary. He wouldn't believe it even if the two formed an alliance. he!"

"I think it was too suspicious for him to say that he was Zhang Po, so Lin Xun didn't care about him!"

"These two are simply plastic allies. No one trusts the other, haha!"

"Come on, Lin Xun Zaizai, you must survive until the end!"

...

After Lin Xun closed the door, he looked at the time and saw that it was still an hour before four-thirty. He set the alarm and planned to take a nap.

Lying on the bed, without Xiaobai or Dabai, the big bed was so empty.

After turning over for a while, I drifted off to sleep.

And at this moment, I vaguely seemed to hear Liu Jiajia Out...

Suddenly waking up, Lin Xun blinked, and the radio repeated again: "Liu Jiajia Out!"

Lin Xun, who was completely awake, got off the bed, opened the door and looked at Zhang Bo and Chen Haoning coming down from upstairs: "What's going on?"