Chapter 44

It was already late at night when Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye returned to the hotel. Seeing the little Omega yawning on the way back, Gu Huaiye gently rubbed his head.

Lin Xun smiled at him and said, "I want you to stay up so late with me."

"Who asked me to be your boyfriend?" He opened the door to the room and said, "After washing up, you can rest."

Lin Xun nodded, obediently, as if he would unconditionally agree to anything Gu Huaiye said at this time, soft and wanting to be hugged.

After washing and lying on the bed with Gu Huaiye, Lin Xun lay in the man's arms: "Do you know what I was thinking when I saw Lin Zhonghai like that today?"

Gu Huaiye saw that he took the initiative to speak and knew that this incident had not left any trace in his heart. He quietly breathed a sigh of relief: "What?"

"I think again, I should increase the amount of exercise and control my diet. I don't want to be like that in the future." Three highs are absolutely not allowed. "You and I will control it together."

In this way, they will become a pair of handsome old men when they grow old.

"Then I'll wake you up and run tomorrow morning."

Hearing the voice coming from above, Lin Xun felt a pain in his heart, and finally gritted his teeth: "Okay!"

Gu Huaiye chuckled, not knowing how determined the good boy was.

So the next morning, when Gu Huaiye woke up, looking at Omega sleeping sweetly in his arms, he was a little reluctant to wake him up.

But in the end, she gently poked his cheek: "Baby, wake up, get up and run."

Lin Xun opened his eyes in a daze, and there was a softness in his voice: "Is it dawn?"

Why did it get light so quickly? He felt as if he had just closed his eyes.

"Why don't you go to sleep and I'll go for a run by myself." After all, he was still a little reluctant, so Gu Huaiye gently rubbed his head, but Lin Xun caught him with his backhand, "Give me 5 minutes, just 5 minutes, and I will definitely be able to get up. of."

"Don't force yourself if you can't get up."

"No, I can get up, but the bed is too attractive." After saying this, Lin Xun opened his eyes and put his arm on Gu Huaiye's shoulder, "So how do you manage to be so self-disciplined every day?"

Lin Xun felt that he had difficulty getting up in Gu Huaiye's place.

I simply washed my face, put on my sportswear, and went downstairs with Gu Huaiye for a run in the garden near the hotel.

It's about five o'clock in the morning, and the air is fresh and a little cool.

There were no cars on the noisy road, and there were not many pedestrians in the garden.

There were only a few elderly men and women walking there with their puppies.

Lin Xun hadn't exercised for a long time. He first did a set of aerobics with Gu Huaiye, and then he started running with him.

At first, he could keep up with Gu Huaiye, but later as he ran, he found that Gu Huaiye was not even out of breath, and he could no longer keep up.

At such a young age, his physical fitness was not very good, so Lin Xun couldn't help but complain in his mind.

Seeing that he couldn't run, Gu Huaiye rubbed his head: "Come on, slow down your breathing. There are still 500 meters to go and only 1 kilometer. You can walk for 10 minutes before continuing to run."