Chapter 58

The low laughter seemed particularly abrupt in the weird atmosphere. Everyone turned around subconsciously and saw an extra chair appearing not far behind them. On the chair sat a man wearing a black dress. .

He has half a silver mask on his face.

When the housekeepers Ji Xinglan and Xiang Xingshan saw it, they stood up and walked over, calling in a low voice: "Master."

"Ah ah, is this the owner of the villa?"

"Although I'm wearing a mask, I can still feel a strong aura through the screen. Who is this person? I need all his information within 1 minute!"

"The man with the silver mask has appeared. He is the one from Fang Caizi's wooden house. So the question is, is he the real owner of the villa?"

...

The four of them were a little surprised when they looked at the man who suddenly appeared here. Although there was a temporary line in the scene just now, it was only a little bit. There was no warning at all about what happened next.

At this moment, the four of them fell into confusion at the same time.

"Come here." The man suddenly stretched out his hand towards Lin Xun.

"What's going on now?" Monkey looked at Lin Xun confused, "Do you want to go there?"

Lin Xun turned his head to look at him and raised the corners of his lips: "Do you want to go there for me?"

Monkey shook his head without hesitation: "Forget it, it's you."

Even though the distance was a bit far away, the man's natural aura still made him feel wary.

"Axun, be careful." Liu Jiajia waved her fist at Lin Xun encouragingly.

Lin Xunshi smiled and said: "Shouldn't you all stop me at this time? Why do you encourage me to go there instead?"

Chen Haoning smiled and said: "We just want to know quickly what he wants you to do over there, hahaha!"

"Brother Hao is real, hahaha!"

"Actually, I'm also curious about what he wants Lin Xun to do!"

"At this time, I want to summon my boyfriend again!"

...

As Lin Xun approached, the man stood up.

Until Lin Xun stopped in front of him, the man took a step forward, suddenly stretched out his hand, and seemed to hesitate: "Did you promise him?"

Lin Xun raised his eyes to meet his and smiled: "I agreed. Let my friend go and I will stay."

The man's hand fell: "It doesn't matter, you don't know who he is, you promise him I won't blame you, but don't do it next time, I will be unhappy."

After the words fell, the man turned around and went upstairs, as if he appeared just to say these words to Lin Xun.

After watching the man leave, others gathered around him: "Is Lin Xun really the owner of the villa?"

"I don't know." In fact, Lin Xun really didn't know which owner of the villa was real and which one was fake.

He just couldn't help but sigh that men seemed to be very talented in acting.

"The owner of the villa said that since no one is interested in attending the banquet, they should go back to their rooms to rest early. It will be frosty in the evening, so please don't go out."

After speaking, Ji Xinglan led Shanshan away.

The four people left behind: "...So this is it, right? Can we rest today?"