Chapter 48

Everyone heard this "Xiao Bai" and subconsciously turned to look at Lin Xun. During this period, Xiao Bai, who finally found him, ran down the stairs. The few people standing in front instinctively stepped aside to get out of the way.

"Why is there a tiger here?" The director team who noticed something was wrong here quickly sent someone over, but before they could take action, they saw Lin Xun squatting down and hugging the tiger's head, rubbing it gently. The tiger was so cute in the little Omega's arms. As docile as a cat.

"That's not an ordinary tiger, that's an information body!" The director's voice came from behind. As an Alpha, he could clearly feel the pressure coming from the tiger that was unique to high-level Alphas.

"Isn't it said that only Alphas who have reached level 5 or above have the ability to materialize pheromones?"

"That is the information body of Level 5 Alpha, and don't you think this white tiger is familiar to you?"

"You mean this white tiger is the member of the Gu family, so what is the relationship between Lin Xun and the member of the Gu family?"

"Isn't the answer obvious?" They really signed an incredible person this time.

Knowing that the information body was not a real beast that ran in from somewhere, the director team breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time, no one felt much calmer.

When he looked at Lin Xun's eyes again, everything looked different.

At this time, the fans in the live broadcast room were completely confused, because even though the information body could be seen by the naked eye, it could not be conveyed through the camera.

So everyone watching the live broadcast could only see Lin Xun squatting on the ground and touching the air.

"What happened? What did they see?"

"What exactly is Lin Xun touching? Can anyone explain what is going on?"

"I'm so stupid. Is there some weird mysticism happening?"

"Ahhhhh, this picture is so weird and creepy!"

...

The program team has been paying attention to the comments from fans, and they are not sure how to give an explanation to the audience when something like this happens.

Fortunately, they were not kept waiting for long. Lei Ke, the first special assistant of the Gu Group, took the initiative to contact them.

Soon after, fans who were screaming for answers in the live broadcast room saw the director team making an announcement on W blog.

"Information body, my God!"

"No wonder you can't see it. It turns out to be an information body. Is Lin Xun's boyfriend a level 5 Alpha?"

"It really shocked me. Now I finally understand why the identity of the boyfriend I have been looking for for so long has not been revealed. Which of the Empire's Level 5 Alphas is not the boss among the bosses?"

"Thinking about it this way, I feel even more sweet about that you are my only love ring. The boss is so infatuated, and the most beautiful love is nothing more than that!"

"Damn, what you said upstairs, and then look at the picture, is it that the boss is reluctant to be separated from his little Omega? Even if it is inconvenient for him to follow, he still has to let his information body follow the little Omega. I am obviously here to see People who are looking for happiness in variety shows are addicted to sugar again!"