Chapter 87

The surname "Yan" is not very common. Recently, there is only one person whose surname is "Yan" that is most commonly heard.

Lin Xun put the flowers in his hands aside: "Invite him in."

Yan Qi was wearing a gray windbreaker, and her clear facial features revealed a sense of alienation and coldness.

He is not short in height, and overall he is indeed a very high-quality Omega.

He was also holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand, which were white roses.

"Hello, I am Yan Qi. I wonder if Huai Ye has told you about me." His attitude was natural, as if he and Gu Huai Ye were really close friends.

Lin Xun didn't answer his words and just smiled and gestured: "Sit down, Xiaoxia will give Mr. Yan a glass of water."

"You're welcome." Yan Qi handed the flowers in her hand to Xiao Xia, "I heard that you were filming, and I didn't know what you liked, so I bought a bouquet of flowers."

"White roses are reserved for the newlyweds. Thank you, Mr. Yan."

Lin Xun took the bouquet of white roses from Xiao Xia's arms as if he liked it very much.

Yan Qi was stunned for a moment, and there was a slight crack in the decent expression on his face: "Do white roses still have such a flower language?"

"It seems that Mr. Yan has not studied this aspect. The pure love of white roses is a flower given to newlyweds, so I really want to thank Mr. Yan!"

Yan Qi stared at the smile on Lin Xun's face, knowing that he was hiding a knife behind his smile.

This little Omega was harder to deal with than he thought.

Xiaoxia didn't know the relationship between the two, so she put a cup of tea on the table and said, "Mr. Yan, please have some tea."

"Okay, thank you. Speaking of which, I was still abroad when you and Huai Ye were arguing about the certificate, and I did owe you a wedding gift. I'm really sorry. I only know about this now."

"Mr. Yan, there is no need to apologize. Only a few close friends know about it."

Lin Xun put the flower down and said, "I wonder why Mr. Yan came to see me today?"

"I'm sorry for the hot searches two days ago. I didn't expect to be photographed. Huai Ye and I haven't seen each other for a long time, so we made an appointment to have dinner. Who could have imagined that things would develop like this? Don't go there. In my heart, Huai Ye and I are just friends."

"Mr. Yan is too worried. I know that you are just classmates, so I am not afraid of Mr. Yan's jokes. After Brother Mu called last time, I asked him specifically who you were and what your gender was, but he even forgot about it. I also Talking about him, he is still a classmate after all. How could you forget his gender? Mr. Yan, don't mind. He just doesn't care about irrelevant things. In fact, you two were having dinner that night. I also knew about it, and I didn't know what was going on with his cell phone, so he called me. I heard him. With a status like his, there are many things to do outside to socialize. If I didn't care about it, I wouldn't be exhausted. It's okay, don't take it personally."

Lin Xun always had a smile on his face when he said this, looking harmless and natural.

It sounded like he was trying to comfort Yanqi, but in fact it was filled with knives.

Xiaoxia, who was listening to their conversation, finally knew who Yan Qi was. No wonder she felt familiar to him when they met just now. It turned out to be another protagonist in the last scandal.