Chapter 103

"Ah ah ah, Mr. Gu just kissed our Ah Xun, he kissed us, he kissed us, he kissed us on the forehead, ah ah ah ah!"

"Kiss my mom, it's so sweet!"

"Hahaha, Mr. Gu fought bravely!"

"Two versus one, will our Mr. Gu win?"

...

As an Alpha, you are born with a desire to conquer.

Even if the opponent is a 5S-level Alpha, Lin Xiazhi and Tong Xiao, who are also Alphas, have no intention of backing down. On the contrary, both of them are eager to try the challenge.

After all, it was a 5S-level Alpha.

This kind of opportunity is quite rare.

Facing Gu Huaiye, the two of them did not dare to drag him out, so they did not split up.

Tong Xiao pulled off Lin Xiazhi's sleeve, and the two stopped. The sound of footsteps came from far away, and soon they saw Gu Huaiye coming from the corridor on the other side.

It was so straightforwardly exposed in front of their eyes.

It was as if the two of them were not considered at all, and he came to fight alone.

"Mr. Gu, are you yourself?" Lin Xiazhi raised the corners of her lips, "Did you hide Ah Xun?"

"I don't need him here, I'm enough alone."

"You don't take us seriously." Tong Xiao raised the water gun in his hand, ran forward two steps quickly, shortened the distance, and fired quickly.

The atmosphere was obviously very serious, but it was also inexplicably funny.

"Hahahaha, it's so funny. It's obviously very exciting, but when I see the **** in their hands, I want to laugh. It feels like a bunch of elementary school chickens are fighting!"

"Ah ah ah, the scene when Mr. Gu just came out was quite cool, but the water gun in his hand really ruined the atmosphere!"

...

As Tong Xiao approached, Lin Xiazhi suddenly thought and ran back. Obviously he wanted to go from the other side and attack Gu Huaiye from both sides.

But he underestimated the power of a 5S-level Alpha.

When he finally came from the other side, he heard the announcement: "Tong Xiao, out!"

Tong Xiao was lying on the ground panting, the water gun in his hand was empty: "Be careful, he is too fast, you can't shoot him at all!"

Not only was he unable to shoot, but he didn't even know when he was hit.

Gu Huaiye stood beside him, looking at Lin Xiazhi with golden eyes, and took out a new cartridge from the back to refill: "You're late."

Lin Xiazhi looked at him: "Brother Gu, for the sake of our familiarity, can't you put some water on it?"

"No." Gu Huaiye refused, raised his water gun and pointed it directly at Lin Xiazhi: "Come on."

His relaxed tone had a "hurry up, hurry up and get off work."

Lin Xiazhi was a bit dumbfounded: "Okay, Brother Gu, I'm overestimating my abilities."

"Hahaha, I feel like Mr. Gu doesn't take these two people seriously at all!"

"Come on, Brother Lin, rush!"

...

Lin Xiazhi didn't even see Gu Huaiye's movements clearly, but her eyes were dazzled. The next second the radio sounded: "Lin Xiazhi is out!"