Chapter 10

Gu Huaiye originally didn't want to talk to Mu Li, but this guy actually joined a W group, and everyone in the group asked, "Brothers, would you like to come out and see Gu Baibai's profile picture?"

Si Xuan: "What kind of group or profile picture are you in? I just got off the operating table and I'm exhausted."

Mu Li: "Where's Qin Er? Qin Er, I know you must be peeking at the screen. Please tell me your feelings quickly."

Qin Yan: "Don't call me Qin Er, how can I just create a group by changing my avatar for nothing!"

Si Xuan: "@Guhuaiye, isn't this portrait drawn by Lin Xun for you?"

Qin Yan: "Who is Lin Xun? He can't be that little Omega from the Lin family, right?"

Mu Li: "@Guhuaiye@guhuaiye@guhuaiye..."

Gu Huaiye: "Are you envious? You have to hold back your envy!"

"Your friend Gu Huaiye has left the group chat..."

These guys are really... Gu Huaiye looked at his profile picture, he was just a little cute, so why make such a fuss!

This is what the information body looked like when he was a child!

Gu Huaiye couldn't help but complain in his heart about Alpha who had never seen the world.

I don't know if it was the "jealous" faces of those people that pleased Gu Huaiye, and made him find this portrait more pleasing to his eyes.

After all, this was painted by Lin Xun himself.

Do they have it?

The cat ears popped out uncontrollably, and she put on a good mood.

Lin Xun said that he wanted to rent a dress to attend the welcome party, and Xiong Ni took it seriously. After school, he took Lin Xun to try on clothes. Lin Xun thought that he had nothing to do when he went back, so he was about to go and have a look with him.

As a result, I received a call from Lawyer Li.

Indicating Xiong Ni to wait a moment, Lin Xun walked aside and asked, "What's wrong, Uncle Li?"

"That's it. The other party's lawyer just contacted us. He Huishan is willing to return all the property and asked us if we are willing to reconcile..."

Lin Xun understands that if we follow normal judicial procedures, even if we win the case, it is impossible to recover all the property, but He Huishan will be severely punished.

If he reconciles, he can get his property back, and He Huishan can also be punished by law. However, because they will not pursue the case, discretion may be considered in sentencing.

It is definitely better to get all the money back. Even if He Huishan is sentenced to a heavy sentence, it cannot be the death penalty. The severity does not mean much to him, but he knows very well that He Huishan cannot get all the money, and the remaining money must be obtained from Lin. It came from Zhonghai's pocket.

If Lin Zhonghai could bleed, Lin Xun would be very happy.

"Young Master Lin, there is one more thing. Lei Zhu sent me a message after he went back that night, asking me if I thought Lin Yan looked very similar to your father, Lin Zhonghai. I am not making groundless speculations, but I am investigating He Huishan. When collecting account information, she had many accounts opened in the name of Zhao Weicheng, and this person named Zhao Weicheng was an Alpha, over 40 years old, and was He Huishan's ex-boyfriend."

Lin Xun almost died laughing when he heard this. He didn't expect He Huishan to hide such a big melon. Lin Zhonghai was a little bald, otherwise there would be so much green light on his head.