Chapter 107

"Hahaha, I know Mr. Gu's show of affection will never disappoint!"

"That's right, that's right, ah ah, Mr. Gu's eyes are all for our Ah Xun, it's so sweet!"

"That's so sweet. Mom, I just want someone like this. Where can I get one?"

...

Lin Xun looked into Gu Huaiye's golden eyes and embarrassedly covered his face with cardboard, exposing the answer to Gu Huaiye's sight.

The director nodded and said with regret: "I find that it's really not easy to punish you two!"

"Can you two leave some room for us?" Xiong Ni had a life-threatening expression on his face, which made Lin Xiazhi laugh and said, "Don't worry, I won't necessarily lose! "

Seeing Lin Xiazhi's determined look, Xiong Ni narrowed his eyes: "Really?"

Lin Xiazhi raised her chin slightly: "When did I lie to you?"

Xiong Ni chuckled and waited to see his answer.

The director smiled and said: "Since you are so confident, please tell me your answer, Mr. Lin."

Lin Xiazhi straightened his body and held the microphone in his hand: "I guess at this stage, my little bear's favorite thing is probably meat, because when he was down there, he kept telling me that he wanted to eat barbecue."

When Lin Xiazhi said it so lovingly, Xiong Ni covered his face in embarrassment: "Don't say it in such detail, I don't want to lose face!"

"Hahaha, the little bear is so cute, eat meat, eat meat, give him some meat!"

"You're laughing so hard! The old story has been revealed. Do we, the little bears, really have no face?"

...

"Wow, is the answer correct?" Bai Ye looked at the answer on Xiong Ni's whiteboard curiously and said with envy, "You are too strong!"

After speaking, he turned to look at Tong Xiao: "Do you have confidence, classmate Tong Xiao!"

Tong Xiao glanced at him and said very firmly: "No, you like too many things."

Bai Ye stood up in frustration and reached out to poke the balloon on Tong Xiao's head: "How about I pop it now to save myself a lot of trouble!"

The director said in a suitably surprised tone: "Are you just going to give up like this?"

After hearing what he said, Bai Ye sat back on the chair: "Of course not, even if we lose, we will definitely not give up directly. Tong Xiao, please give your answer. Tell him what I like best? "

The expression on Tong Xiao's face was still very light, and sometimes even gave people a feeling of emptiness.

"You like shiny and pretty things."

As soon as he finished speaking, Bai Ye jumped up with a cry and held up the whiteboard: "Hahaha!"

Director: "You didn't write Glitter!"

Kashiwa Ye: "Good-looking things, everything good-looking, including shiny things!"

Director: "...Okay, okay, you guys have to pass!"

"How can it be calculated? We obviously passed!" Bai Ye snorted reluctantly, turned around and reached out to pat Tong Xiao on the shoulder, "Good performance, I will reward you when I go back!"

Unexpectedly, Tong Xiao, who has always been able to keep silent without speaking, suddenly answered his words: "Any reward will do?"

Lin Xiazhi chuckled: "Say the reward you want!"